Started by Kylaz, January 05, 2004, 11:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dummkopf

leasatra

68th pet with DPoC = pet lvl 63
Leasatra DjinnWolf

My magelo

Shrouded

Looks like all of this may be changed if the patch message is correct and they changed scaling with pet focus items.  I will test it tonight after I take my last final to see if theres any changes with my 70 pet + MoDarkness focus.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Ueauvan

68 pet with ruby ring of embellishment (minion of eternity) hits for 95 bash 32 looks to be about 5800 hps(?)
Soruden
75th Beastlord, Tunare
75th Ranger, Tunare
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=768906

sunkash

any chance of getting the pet chart updated with more recent data, with/without different focus items, level 68/70 ? ( most still have ? ).
At least for me, I'm interested in standard pet & DPOC for the 68 & 70 pet, as I'll never see any of the better focus items. Sure other people would like to see other pet focus if its known. Level 68 shows a level 60 pet, really hope this is an error.

Last patch there was also a mention of changes to some pet focus, but have not seen anything specific.

Maylian

I have just recently got the Ruby Ring of Embellishment, before that I was using the range item to switch in when summoning pets. I was just wondering if anyone else isn't getting the focus effect message when you cast? I haven't had a message since I got either of them and not entirely sure why, and i'm not sure if my pet is getting the focus. Any way I can check?

Dakat

Check to see if you accidently turned focus effects off in your options setting, Filter.  Otherwise I dont know what to tell ya.

Maylian

Nope its on, my cloak and old shoulders and mask still have the focus effect come up when I use them, not bothered if I don't get the message. More concerned if I don't have a pet focused, so are other people having focus effects work for their BL's?

Katonis

My Ruby Ring hasnt shown a focus messege in a long time.  I do know it is focusing my pet since I ungraded my ring and I have to switch it in when I summon a pet.  I definately notice when I have not. =/

Kat

Dakat

Level 60 spell, summon pet, with DPoC. Warder does ENRAGE. Chart at beginning did not indicate this, I know for a fact it does. I use it for pulling all the time.

Dancolen

Believe 68 pet was 62, but not sure.
68 pet has an unfocused regen of 150+(similar to 64 with DPoC) when not attacking/tanking.

Ive summoned him completely naked to check.. and he still regened at 6-7%/tick.

Rykusx

Been looking around for some updated Spirit of Rashara and focus charts. I recently acquired Qvic sandals (Ritual Summoning focus), upgrading my Minion of Darkness focus (Sphere of Swirling Flame).

To expand a bit on some Spirit of Rashara numbers poster earlier by Choppin, and my findings with my new focus:

91 without focus, without growl
94 without focus but with growl
100 with MoDarkness focus, with growl
102 with MoEternity focus, with growl
105 with Ritual Summoning Focus, with growl

I'd be interested to see the max hits on some of the upper level pet focii; especially Spire Servant =)
Rykusx
75 Troll Beastlord
Maelin Starpyre

hakaaba

Ignore this table, theres a much more updated version here:

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/index.php?topic=5888.0

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Vidyne

Spirit of Silverwing

Only Unparalleled Rk 2 and Spirit of Wolf were placed on pet.

Unfocused:
Dark blue to 78 / 148 max hit / 12,900 HP
9030 healed from 8% enrage on a non-proccing mob, healed to 78%.

Servant of Chaos focused:
White to 76 / 166 max hit / 14,880 HP
13395 healed from 10% enrage to 100%  18k critical.

Kanan

Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar