Main Menu

Beast Lord Hate?

Started by Maraketha, August 23, 2004, 11:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CillianFV

Quote from: XarilokOh, and next stop...have a large piece of the moon crash down on Gukta, and wipe out the dirty toads, but somehow leave Grobb (as it should be called) intact enough to allow the trolls to reinhabitate it.

Well, not quite but here is some news that might interest you...

QuoteGukta was the first casualty of the expanding Rallosian Empire before the Shattering, and the Frogloks were almost completely wiped out by the onslaught of the Ogres. They only escaped genocide by taking refuge deep in the lowest portions of Guk, where the Rallosians had difficulty pursuing them. The surviving Frogloks have a deep-seeded hatred of Ogres, surpassing even their ancient disdain for the Trolls. Frogloks will abhor anything touched by the influence of Rallos Zek, as they consider him the ultimate architect of evil.
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Xarilok

Venerable Xarilok Loungelizard - 62 Beastlord and Cat-Hater extrordinaire.

Prowess

As for the re-integrating of the Vah Shir and the Kerrans... I did my part...

Recent Norrath history:

On one of my journies, I was badly wounded, both mentally and physically. This is when i sought refuge on Kerra Island. I found a mate there (hey, you get in heat, what you do) and had a small litter of 4 cute kittens. My mate was killed by filthy Erudites, who used his body for their foul magic. As such I left my litter in the hands of the Kerrans and went on revenge and rampage among the Erudites, and had a rather nice frenzy in Paineel.

FFWD to the EQ2 era:

My great-great-granchild was named after me, Prowess, as a memory to the Vah Shir who lived among the Kerrans as one of them. She has picked up a sensation for pain and a prowess in battle from her great-great-granny - Who died after overthrowing King Raja's male centered society, and succeeded, resulting in the Sisterhood of the Savageclaw ruling Shar Val.

Her picture is now my Avatar... as she will return to make right what the gods made wrong...