Main Menu

Vah Shir - Kerran intergration

Started by Prowess, August 26, 2004, 01:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prowess

I posted this in the sewers as a reaction to something... when I realized it should belong here...

As for the re-integrating of the Vah Shir and the Kerrans... I did my part...

On one of my journies, I was badly wounded, both mentally and physically. This is when i sought refuge on Kerra Island. I found a mate there (hey, you get in heat, what you do) and had a small litter of 4 cute kittens. My mate was killed by filthy Erudites, who used his body for their foul magic. As such I left my litter in the hands of the Kerrans and went on revenge and rampage among the Erudites, and had a rather nice frenzy in Paineel.

FFWD to the EQ2 era:

My great-great-granchild was named after me, Prowess, as a memory to the Vah Shir who lived among the Kerrans as one of them. She has picked up a sensation for pain and a prowess in battle from her great-great-granny - Who died after overthrowing King Raja's male centered society, and succeeded, resulting in the Sisterhood of the Savageclaw ruling Shar Val.

Her Soul, though in the future, yet to be shaped into a sweet and fair Kerran battlecat is now my Avatar... as she will return to make right what the gods made wrong...

ps. This will be worked out way more!!!

Maulx

hehe I read this story fromy on another thread. I think its great :)
Maulx 45 Ogre BST retired because of size of pet and size of toon.

Osone 65 Barb BST

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1005889

Zodiax 65 Barb Shaman

Xev server

Trixta tha joka

Will there be beastlords in everquest2?

Lorathir

Quote from: Trixta tha jokaWill there be beastlords in everquest2?

Afraid not, at least not on release. It's been speculated they could be worked into the archetype class system perhaps in an expansion or maybe there'll be an option to choose a 'Beastlord path' once you get to lvl50. I'm not sure if this would be feasible or not, but who knows?