Spiked Fist of Annihilation

Started by Bananea, August 30, 2004, 03:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bananea

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68740

Did everyone just forget about these?

The graphic?

The proc?

It's just silly...this could be a quality weapon. Yes, Handwraps of Captured Magic are just around the corner, but many people I know let these fists ROT because of the graphic/proc.

This is a problem that is easily solved...

Change graphic to Savage Platinum Fist graphic or better...

Change proc to 150 DD  with -100 resist adj

...Just my opinion but a lot of people USED to be upset about this...Stirring the pot.

Dakat

Proc is crumbling blow, 150dd 2 sec stun.

Choppin

Had them drop ONCE in I think 5 or 6 barxt kills, and they didnt rot , nor do I think the next 4 would rot, h2h weapons arent too common to care about look.
(I actually like that wolverine style look, no matter if there are crap weapons with same look)
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

seravok

Yeah i dont mind the wolvering look myself, looks cool hehe. But i think the proc needs bit work on it kunark type spell proc on GoD drops is kinda lame .
Elder http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=744645">Seravok Moonwalker. - Savage Lord 70 Beastlord - Eci Server.

Gospodar

I like the look on myself(iksar) but it looks just damn silly on an ogre for example.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the proc from damn force strike tho after getting them I used them for ONE day then bagged them cause of super resisted procs/super aggro. Fricking worthless considering off what it drops. Every other weapon in uqua has dark syphon proc and same ratio pretty much except fists which are supposed to be better ratio(being monk/bst only) and crappy proc.
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Eatbugs

Quote from: DakatProc is crumbling blow, 150dd 2 sec stun.

It was changed from Crumbling Blow (which had 15 push back on it, fun) to Force Shock a few months back.  Force Shock may be a great proc for twink Warrior weapons, but it's a bit useless and odd as a GoD dps proc.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Tastian

Definitely hasn't been forgotten and the 2 main issues are actually each part of 2 bigger issues that I'm trying to get some attention for.  Those are...

1)  Weapon graphics/animations.  Lots have issues with the bugged graphics and flipped claws.  Lots don't like poking with 2hb, etc.  

2)  Beastlord weapons and especially procs.  Having a modest size DD with a stun that servers almost no purpose except for generating more aggro is just nuts.  Serp's bite was a nice proc, but it'd be nice if you didn't see that on every bst weapon.  The proc on SPFs is overall very good.  Timeweaver proc if it'd last longer or have a better hit rate would be solid.  Beastlords depend very heavily on procs when it comes to weapons and having some of these great weapons later on with procs that you'd rather turn off than use just needs some attention imo.

Bananea

Thanks for the reply, glad that we are still lobbying for changes to this.

Tastian

Hehe I read the post about 2 minutes after it went up, but I hate coming across as a post fluffer lol.  You can be certain if it's in this section (and likely if it's on either board) I've read it, even if I don't leave a little "tastian was here" thing.  Sometimes I wait and hope to have more information when I finally do reply and other times I like to wait and see what others have to add.  Anyway, just letting you know that yeah I'm doing what I can.

Shrouded

Another thing that has yet to be mentioned is the +25 resist modifier.  The resist also checks magic which doesn't help much when coupled with the modifier since most mobs (boss and non-boss) have a pretty good size MR to begin with.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Bananea

It doesn't actually have a resist modifier, good or bad...just 0.

Think what you were looking at was the Fizzle Adj

Sempai

I off-hand this weapon, despite the abuse I get for how stupid it looks. In an ideal world the graphic would get fixed and the proc would be something that I can crit and does not get resisted a lot.

As it stands, this is the 2nd best h2h item in the game, and it is quite disappointing. If the aggro was not so bad with my ED in the mainhand, I would just go back to that full time.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Zerh

landing a proc before a war drop an anger, you're gonna wipe the floor easy and fast.

Sfa is a good weapon, but his proc get too much aggro on high end raid targets.