Main Menu

Questing alternative to Spell rune drops

Started by Cairnveldt, August 30, 2004, 10:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cairnveldt

Sony has always hinted at keeping the game fun for both the casual player and also the hardcore raider. I myself are in a guild that raids infrequently vs a mulitple raid a week guild.

I have been finding that getting the Rune drops from God to be extremly difficult due to the toughness of the zones and the fact that you have 6 other guildmates after the same rarish drop.

Now for a elemental + raiding guild they can easily go through these zones vs my current level of gear and also do it more often since they play more. This means more chances at getting the rune drops, almost trivial for alot of higher end guilds, but still very difficult for others.

Why not have a alternative quest to obtain the spell in question? You could make it quite intensive and long, but obtainable in a more solo, small group capacity.
 This would give alot of less geared people a opertunity to get new spells without having to join a "big" guild.
Cairnveldt's Stuff
Level 65 Beastlord.
The Rathe...

Deathclaw

ahh - GoD spells are hard to get - here a poll on the cleric board - 44% with out, 18% with only 1 spell etc

I have 0 god spell too :(