Main Menu

pet-toughness

Started by Beerig-FV, September 01, 2004, 10:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beerig-FV

So I am wondering something...
Do our warders inherit anything from their lord when summoned?

If I have maxxed stamina, will the pet automatically be tougher?
If I have maxxed agility, will it be more avoidant?
If I have maxxed my defensive Aa's will it too be more damage-mitigating?

Apart from focus-items to make the pets tougher or AA's to do so, does the owner of the pet affect the pet's durability at all?  Or is that just a myth?

And if this topic has been discussed, I apologize for asking redundant questions....

Merescata

Pets automatically get our inherent resists.  IF the pet's resist is higher, it is used ...if your's is higher, that is used for resist checks.   Besides this, I cannot remember anything else....
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

JillieMT

Merescata has it right: just the resists carry over if they are higher than the pets inherent resists.

Other stats do not carry over at all.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Beerig-FV

ok, thanks for the reply, the resist thing I was aware of, that's mentioned here and there, was just wondering about some of the other stuff...  I've perceived that warder's whose owners have lots and lots of AA's, are tougher, but I guess that's all in my head then  :shock:

JillieMT

Ah, well with certain AA's your pet can become potentially more powerful (able to receive group buffs and such)... but you said "Apart from focus-items to make the pets tougher or AA's to do so"....  :P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio