Main Menu

getting stop error message 2 accounts 1 computer

Started by jaskorak, September 11, 2004, 04:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaskorak

having problems lately getting disconected and going link dead runing two accounts at once on the same computer ..
my computer:
p4 2.6 ghz
1.5 gig pc 3200 ram
nividea 6800gt 256 vid mem

just upgraded from nividia 5200 128 ram

ok i thought upgrading video card would help ....with my old card i was getting nasty little color errors the screen blotches of colors streaking across the screen espeacially when my characters where close together
and i have just recently been getting disconected

with new card the color botches are not as bad but i do get them for a split second in some spots and i get this flickering effect like flash lightning now ...not all the time but sometimes and i still get disconected but the sreen goes blue and says windows xp has stoped my program because of an error .....gives some possibilities for that error ...including bios issues ...disk space  etc  :cry:  :x  :(  im not a computer guru but have friends that are ....but they are not familar with eq ...any sugestions would be appreciated thanx...........oh and btw i have the updated drivers for video card and have just got the full version fo wineq and eqplaynice and i just got the blue stop error message while using both programs :?: :x man i dont know what to do errrr

jaskorak

I found the problem I hope ....eq programing is not  recognizing the 6800gt yet ....and people that run more than one instance at a time are having problems ....acording to soe live forum it will be fixed during the omens of war patch ..........i hope :D