Main Menu

43+ and being PLed by a 65 druid

Started by Rysun Swiftlight, September 12, 2004, 11:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rysun Swiftlight

Im just looking for a good spot to Powerlevel my self at im sick of sol b been there off and on sence 31, but i still want a dungeon were i don't have to run all over for mobs.

Any hints

Thanks in advance

JillieMT

Nurga. Search for it here, there are dozens of writeups for it.

And I believe that it is a hotspot now as well...
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Hereki

Hot spot doesn't make much difference, I noticed.  Another possible place is City of Mist, also a hot spot, although I have seen a lot more people in CoM than in Nurga, at least on my server.

Rysun Swiftlight

was Com changed recently, and what should, were should i hunt ect.

Hereki

CoM was changed about a year - 18 months ago, since then there have been some minor changes (iksar quest mobs added), and exp possibly slightly increased for hot spots.  Compared to 2 years ago, mobs are slightly higher, there are fewer undead, most areas don't mix live and undead, and nameds are now random spawns anywhere.

There are several clear camps in CoM; I'd probably start with the stables, move to the temple (the area on the north wall opposite the stables), then the goo house, depending on how it goes.

Rysun Swiftlight

I went to com and i love it, i set up at the stables and just kill mobs hit real hard and fast but have real low hps exp was 3 or 4 % a kill great spot at 44.