Main Menu

New Epic clue ?

Started by Aubre, September 15, 2004, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gromk

Lol, I didnt read correctly me thinks.... you did turn in 1 at a time for all four items? Just ignore that aprt of last post  :oops:

Lorudce

GE info:  entered from dawnshroud crawled in checking courtyards. It was next to what looked to be a haystack at -43.6, 2901.  Of course it may be a moot point from reading what happened when these 4 were turned in.  And, a vine isn't grass so we may have to keep looking.

Greyseer

For the Elusive Shrub has anyone looked in The Grey?

The Grey has "foul earth" due to no air in it. Thus nothing grows there.

There for the Elusive Shub requires Carbon Dioxide it grow but we need oxygen to produce the carbon so the Shub is a rare find indeed.

I might be looking too far into this but thats an option. It does have ruin type buildings there.

Also note a New mob in the Grey a Trembling Earthquake Elemental.
Greyseer Skullbasher

OffeyTrubbul

If you have not done the first epic ... Muada asks you to take 2 Gem Of the Void,  Chunk of Dense Fungal Padding, and a Perfect Acrylia Ore to Weapon Master Rahoul to begin Epic 2.0

Hope this helps those of you out who didn't want to do epic 1.0
Offey Trubbul - 70 - Beastlord - Xev Server - In Via Damnum

Hayyel

The "Stringy Vines" Identify as  Item lore Unusually Tough for Plant Matter.

This would make a great thread in my opinion.

Now onto the last piece...

~Hayyel
Inny Server

Man0warr

When I talked to Savage Lord Hunter he said "Don't bodder me. busy hunting luggalds for their hides." or something...

Then he ate my 3 blue diamonds
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Man0warr

Update - someone BST chat saw a bag on the floor in corner of PoD castle, he died before he could pick up, going to investigate :p

Man0warr

Grass found, in PoD castle

"Roaring Grass"

Mingo

I checked all over the castle lastnight and didnt see anything, what area was it in?

Felpaw

We need a new thread that will summarize epic information like items an where they can be found or what named mobs to kill for drops we need, etc.

Sempai

Man0warr, no loc on the grass or at least a hint?
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

janabell

Do we know what we say to the animist? or do we just follow the script and say what is needed per say...

And has anyone gotten further on this epic or has started it? :?:
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Man0warr

The grass is at loc +1777, +65, its behind the locked door...thats all i Know, i wasnt able to get to it, someone else in bst channel got it by following a raid in

Mingo

On a related note, Gryme isnt soloable at least with time gear.  Need at least a healer, another dps would help a ton too.

Urim

QuoteThe grass is at loc +1777, +65, its behind the locked door...thats all i Know, i wasnt able to get to it, someone else in bst channel got it by following a raid in
Figures ... killed everything in that castle but didn't want to try Grym solo so gave up ... guess i head back there witha healer tomorrow.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'