Main Menu

New Epic clue ?

Started by Aubre, September 15, 2004, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siodan

why would it be behind a locked door? that doesn't sound like something a single bst or single groups would be able to get....:(

<edit> ok well nm..but still the walrus was semi soloable this should be too :) .....anyways  now for the best clue ... "an elusive shrub newly discovered" .... wow i know EXACTLY what they are talking about!!  lol.. seriously how we going to get hints fot this one?
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Shieara

Lol, well that figures.  I just led a raid to kill Grummus but I was so busy I didn't think to look for a bag.  Guess I drag some friends over tomorrow to get it :)

Man0warr

Lestor in channel found the Shrub, and he linked the helmet, its like 80hp/mana, but he wont share info

edit : he said its not in Luclin and its in water...
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Zentrel

people who take freely given information from the community and then won't share what they learned...   grrr

/rude

Man0warr

I dragged it out of him - Its a ground spawn in Riwwi, he says in water

you need 100+ tailoring to not fail combine

Draen

Anyone consider perhaps Akheva Ruins for the shrub?

Considering the text it says, if anyone has ever done Shei Vintras, it gives a very similiar message in the room from an ae that goes off on its own. That happens to be like a mana drain and says something about invading your mind (it's late, and I can't remember half of this right now). The mind worms say something like that too. I forget the exact text, but I recall always seeing it there when I would small group Shei. It's a stretch, but perhaps worth looking into.

AE at Shei = http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=2817&source=Live

I had an idea of maybe it was a pattern by expansion, but who knows how that holds up.

If you look at the clues by order it goes: PoP, (whatever), Velious, LoY. And given the progression of all of those, Luclin era would be the one to fill in. Again, a stretch...

<Triton>
"No, Aeryn it is not what I want! It's just that fate keeps blocking all the exits! And no matter what I do I just keep circling closer to the flame!" -John Crichton, Farscape-PK Wars

Draen

Nm then....that's what I get for thinking late at night.

<Triton>
"No, Aeryn it is not what I want! It's just that fate keeps blocking all the exits! And no matter what I do I just keep circling closer to the flame!" -John Crichton, Farscape-PK Wars

Mingo

Got the grass, its in the hallway behind the spider, can just run past her if you have the hp for it as she's rooted, but 3 mobs right behind her are a bit rough.

Man0warr

LOC of Shrub in Riwwi is +349, -29

Grass is past spider in PoD castle - 2 rooms and to the left

Turn 4 items into Elder, gives you helm pattern and needle, need 100+ tailoring to combine.

Siodan

that loc is not in water in Riwwi.. and can't find the shrub in any of the water in the zone or at the loc provided you sure your correct?.... is the grass still behind locked door for can anyone go get it now?  

<edit> found it Petrified Fangshrub. Loc -350, -22 ...in the water right outside the temple leaveing quininbi.  thanks Man0warr...sorry for doubting you :)
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Man0warr

The shrub is just left in the water when u zone in from Qinimbi

the grass is 2 rooms behind the spider queen (which is behind the locked door)

Shieara

The spider he is talking about is past the locked door.  What you gotta do is go to the castle and start crawling through.  Kill Gryme for the key to get in, and keep crawling.  You will see Aramin the spider guardian.  Run past her (use prot disc if needed) and be ready for several mobs in the next room.  She is permarooted.  The grass I guess is in one of the rooms after that.  I'm going after it tomorrow, gotta guilt some friends into it :P

Sikkem

Quote from: OffeyTrubbulIf you have not done the first epic ... Muada asks you to take 2 Gem Of the Void,  Chunk of Dense Fungal Padding, and a Perfect Acrylia Ore to Weapon Master Rahoul to begin Epic 2.0

Hope this helps those of you out who didn't want to do epic 1.0

OMG you didnt skip much doing epic 1.0 did you... Glad I already had mine and wasnt one of the beastlords scrambling to do it so epic 2 would be faster I would feel really ripped off lol.

Spells, AA's and epics sony seem to have lost the plot on havent they.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Tukash

Got my tear tonight.  Duoed it with a cleric.  He hit for a max of 656 as was said.  Took about 2 hrs to get him to spawn.  On a side note, the massive walruses that spawn there dropped Leather Greaves of civility.  They are lore and if you are looking for a tribute item, gave 7500 tribute points.  4 pairs dropped while I was there.
Tukash - Feral Lord, Tarew Marr

Mingo

[Thu Sep 16 04:48:14 2004] Elder Animist Muada says 'I will say 'tis very good to see you again.  Shall I assume we have some business to tend to?'

Hand him the 4 items...

[Thu Sep 16 04:48:31 2004] Elder Animist Muada says 'I'm impressed and you are proving your skills as a worthy companion to the wild beasts and the elders of the feral spirits.  I have fashioned the basic form of the helm for you.  Now,  the rest is up to you. Take this special needle.  It has been handcrafted and touched by a savage spirit and now you will thread your own spirit into this magic armor.  When you are done, return and tell me so.'

Combine the helm and needle he gives you in a tailoring kit. You get:
Helm of the Feral - AC15 str+5 dex+4 sta+3 wis+3 agi+3 hp/mana/end +60  svD/C/M +5 required lvl 55

[Thu Sep 16 04:54:45 2004] You say, 'I am done'
[Thu Sep 16 04:54:45 2004] Elder Animist Muada says 'Ah, I see you were successful!  You become more like one of the elders each day -- elders which may now become known to you. I would like you to become familiar with some of the greater animists of Norrath, so I will have you make some deliveries on my behalf.  These elder animists are very busy and you must find them on your own in our lands. Show this letter to the elders as you find them.'

He gives you: Letter from Muadla

Thats as far as Ive gotten, none of the elders in Shar Vahl want the letter, so be on the look out for elders or animists in random zones.