Main Menu

New Epic clue ?

Started by Aubre, September 15, 2004, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bark

Don't forget to keep an eye out for those little blue and red mushrooms too. Nothing says our shrubs have to look like a bag just because the shaman's do.

TerjynPovar

I guess SoE gave up on the idea that everybody who bought OoW could complete the epic no matter if they had other expansions or not.  How...typically...shortsighted of them.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Keisa

You shouldn't rule out any expansion.  The cleric epic starts in GoD.  However, I would be more inclined to exclude zones that require flags to access.
Keisa
Feral Lord
Inevitable Storm
Lanys T'Vyl

Shadowpaw

Between this and other threads the SOE hate is thick!

And totally unwarranted. Why flame them for Epic related assumptions when we have yet to see what the quest involves? Ever heard of "no fail combine"?
Shadowclaw Grimwhisker
General of the Khati Sha
Level 68/33AA, VT
200 Baking, 200 Brewing, 200 Fletching
[Stoic] / Povar

Strigori

Got solid info here.  An Ailing Walrus in SG drops Wildspirit Tear, magic, no drop lore.  Guildie killed the walrus by WW zone line.
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Shieara

Woot!  First info!  Tell your guildie grats and thanks.

Zentrel

can it be solo'd ?   how hard it hit?  slowable?

Strigori

bard soloed it indoors, so gonna say yeah its soloable. Ill have to quiz him more when hes on later, another guildie looted the drop.  But from what i have heard so far this is gonna be a camp for us, but dont know yet if this mob only spawns here or cans pwan at any walrus spot
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Volsykat

According to a post on Alla's...

Quotejust soloed this guy as a 65 bard.Max hit was 1050 and hits pretty fast and summons but is slowable/mezzable.

Level is listed as 65
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Mahes

Mob is a random spawn in place on any walrus.  Walruses are indifferent unless attacked, so it's easy to pull it out of the middle of a few spawns.  I saw 3 Ailing up at once.

More once I med to full.  :P

Okay, fully slowable, max hit is 656, did not land many at all...I did one paragon, and 2 Trushar's Mendings ending at 80% health.  Flees at low health, does not enrage, no special attacks, procs, or AEs.

Was a cake solo.

Oh, and drop is a Wildspirit Tear.  As I said, 3 of this mob up, it's not rare or anything.

Volsykat

I guess now that we've found the tear (hopefully), the next question on it is how rare of a drop it will turn out to be...
Volsykat Litterbox
Sun Clan of Warriors

Volsykat

On something of a side note, surfing Lucy...assuming the spells we figured to be 1.5/2.0 are 1.5/2.0, our 1.5 proc was dropped from 400 to 250...
Volsykat Litterbox
Sun Clan of Warriors

negrismorte

Quote from: Mahes

Was a cake solo.

hehe, I love comments like that.  :lol:

I bet lots of things are cake when you have 7K+ Hp unbuffed and 500+ aap.

Not busting on you Mahes, I just get a kick out of that kinda statement.  You did provide very useful info about slowability and max hit.

Mahes

Yeah, sorry.

It was cake compared to what I'm used to soloing for exp, Riwwi, and compared to what I was expecting.

Tukash

Hehe first thing I did when he said cake was look at his magelo.  I'm thinking I'll be taking friends along with me.  Thanks for the info though Mahes.
Tukash - Feral Lord, Tarew Marr