Main Menu

New Epic clue ?

Started by Aubre, September 15, 2004, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukator Iceblood

Need a certain level of skill also in tailoring. I tried to combine it with my 33 tailoring and got don't even bother.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Siodan

"master tailor" would mean 100+ tailoring..get 100+ tailoring fo rthe combine.  

there lots of otehr citys with beastlord people in them, start in PoK and work all the other cities with Bst guild masters includeing Abysmal sea..then go off and explore ( once again i wish bsts had track).
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Bananea

Nice job guys, I hit the sack early and was exploring Riwwi when I camped. Glad the shrub is there.

Sempai

Respawn on PoD part is greater than 2 hours. Mingo and I teamed up for that part, but it had not respawned before the servers went down.

Wish me luck on my login, I camped in the castle. :lol:
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Dreambringer

Good work all, thanks for posting info... lets get some loc's of the Riwwi ground spawn and the PoD ground spawn. That way if it hasn't respawned we know we can wait in those spots. Also if someone finds out the trivial level for the combine or the result lets throw that info up here to.

Beast power!

Predator Dreambringer Daywarder
THE Feral Lord of Rallos Zek
Proud member of Wudan

Zentrel

Quotelets get some loc's of the Riwwi ground spawn and the PoD ground spawn. That way if it hasn't respawned we know we can wait in those spots. Also if someone finds out the trivial level for the combine or the result lets throw that info up here to.

all that stuff you are asking for is already posted.  just go back a page or so and you'll see it.

Furrf

With what Bananea said, I'm pretty sure the Riwwi groundspawn has a respawn time of 1hr or so.

/wave

OffeyTrubbul

Yeah I am sitting at either finishing Epic 1.0 ( I have the last 2 fights left) Or taking the no Drop Items and seeing where the Epic 2.0 Quests goes after givining the items to the Weapons Master.  Maybe I should help my wife's baby beast get the items and let her turn them in to see where the quest goes
Offey Trubbul - 70 - Beastlord - Xev Server - In Via Damnum

Fionnah

To sum up:

1: Get the items for epic 1 (gems, padding, ore) if you don't have epic 1.

2: An Ailing Walrus (random spawn for any Walrus) in SG drops Wildspirit Tear, magic, no drop lore. Savage Lord Hunter is found in Gulf of Gunthak (at loc -2654.41, 924.84, -41.45), give him 3 blue diamonds and he gives you Leather quest piece. Grass is past spider in PoD castle - 2 rooms and to the left and the shrub is a ground spawn in Riwwi (just left in the water when u zone in from Qinimmi) in water.

Combine (tailoring skill > 100)
Helm of the Feral - AC15 str+5 dex+4 sta+3 wis+3 agi+3 hp/mana/end +60 svD/C/M +5 required lvl 55

3: Take "Letter from Muadla" to different Elder (Greater?) Animists on Norrath.

I guess our current status is that we need to find the Elder (Greater?)Animists.

BTW, can we get the first post edited to include the information that we've gotten up to now?
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Zentrel

found here

http://beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3676

If you dont have your epic the quest goes like this:

1:  give weapons master rahoul the 4 items: fungal padding, 2 gems of the void,  the acrylia ore

2:  then give weapons master rahoul 2,000 plat to get: Plain beastlord statuete

also going thru dialog with him gives you:  Adornments pattern

3:  Then you need to get two hides of the strange flesh hounds in Taelosia

4:  combine all 3 of these in a sewing kit:  
****Taking great head of his warning;   You will need to be sure your tailoring is up to par for this, or it will become a very expensive endeavor to gain favor with Muada

Then other steps?  

or perhaps starting into making the helm?

Lesrik

Is the Grass from PoD no drop and give a confirmation box before picking up?  I can just imagine some idiot on a raid picking it up and ruining it for a Beastlord.  It should have a smaller respawn at least.. not two hours.  ><

Ganellon D'Alinor

Quote from: OffeyTrubbulYeah I am sitting at either finishing Epic 1.0 ( I have the last 2 fights left)

Atm i can t say that the combine with the hides will be the end of the short cut to go to epic 1.5. I recommanded you to do the last 2 fights, they are really a piece of cake as the rest of the 1.0 epic  :)

Skals

Can the door in PoD be lockpicked by a rogue?

Ukator Iceblood

You get key on Grymme's body.

If you need to get tailoring up like I did, here is what i did...
woven mandrake to 66, hand made backpagks to 88, quivers past 100. Pretty fast.

Tried to give the letter to Elder Animist's Sahdi and Dumul in Shar Vhal, both gave it back to me.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Furrf

Psshh. Before doing anything or turning anything to anyone...

TALK TO MUADA FIRST.

People that have their BDs being eaten by Savage Lord Hunter, sorry. You need to speak to Muada first.