Main Menu

New Epic clue ?

Started by Aubre, September 15, 2004, 04:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeshmal

What is Gryme's spawn time? A fellow beastlord on Fennin killed him sometime around 10:00 this morning, when can I expect him to be back up so I can KEEL HIM AGAIN!

Gond

I have to buy friggin GoD to get my epic??? bah
Rriis Silverhand, lvl 66 Beastlord of E'Ci

My Magelo

Ukator Iceblood

Muada's comment about "our" lands, makes me think that the Elder Animists might be around in Luclin. Only ones I have seen besides himself where Dumul and Sahdi and they both gave me the letter back.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Nusa

No, a rogue can't pick that door. You either have to kill Gryme, or find someone who still has the key on them or a corpse of theirs (way to save norent keys).

You pretty much have to have all the expansions to do this epic.

Tear: Sirens Grotton (VELIOUS)
Quest mob: Shar Vahl (LUCLIN)
Tailor: Gunthak (LOY)
Shrub: Riwwi (GOD)
Grass: PoDisease (POP)

I'm sure we'll have to do something in KUNARK before we're done. Hmm, wonder if LDON will be worked in somehow?

Anyway, I have the helm and the letter now, so I confirm everything to date. Looking around for Elder Animists.

Gatito

I can confirm you must talk to Muada first.  :P  I had my BDs eaten this morning.  Time to go try it again...
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=220421>Gatito Vicioso
67 Beastlord of Prexus
Alliance of the Griffin

Shieara

I wanna say Gryme is 3 hours for respawn but I am not entirely sure.  Personally, I think it is kinda crappy putting our drop behind a locked door with such a long spawn.  I don't mind having to get a group together or doing a crawl, and I don't mind that it is the most dangerous part of the first section, but I can already see it as a minor bottleneck until most people get past that step.  Oh well, I guess it isn't any worse then waiting on those scouts for epic 1.0.

/grumble

Anyways will be parking my ranger there later today so I can make sure he is up before I gather a group of friends to go do this part.

Punkuz

there is a troll npc in east commonlands named Gamanan Drugo at loc pos 68 neg 99 wearing leather. not sure if this is an elder animist cause i do not have the letter to hand him to check. also he does not respond to hails. so maybe someone could try and see what happens.

also found an orge npc wearing leather named Greemi Draygoon in east commonland at loc neg453 neg860. also will not respond to hails.
Punkuz 70 Wildblood of Pravus Mortis on Druzzil Ro

Skals

You might not actually have to hand them the letter.  Try hailing them too.  They know if you have your epic or not, they might just know if you have the letter or not.

Ukator Iceblood

Hailed Dumul and Sahdi in Shar Vhal when I went to hand in the letter. Dumul didn't say anything, and Sahdi asked if I was a new recruit (normal talk I think). Both gave letter back. However I just thought, I didn't have the helm on, I had it in a bag, maybe that makes a difference.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Lestor

Got the trivial message on the hat with 145 tailoring.

Lestor!

Ogee

Quote from: ShiearaI wanna say Gryme is 3 hours for respawn but I am not entirely sure.  Personally, I think it is kinda crappy putting our drop behind a locked door with such a long spawn.  I don't mind having to get a group together or doing a crawl, and I don't mind that it is the most dangerous part of the first section, but I can already see it as a minor bottleneck until most people get past that step.  Oh well, I guess it isn't any worse then waiting on those scouts for epic 1.0.

/grumble

Anyways will be parking my ranger there later today so I can make sure he is up before I gather a group of friends to go do this part.

Ground spawn was about a 3 hour respawn . dunno about Gryme since my tracker logged and i could'nt  tell if he was up . i went in with another beast who looted the piece . i camped the spot till the next respawned .

Ukator Iceblood

Anyone with a pocket ranger/druid check around for the Elders?
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Gromk

The combine is (as far as I can tell) Trivial AND no fail at 100, no reports of anyone failing it anywhere. I spent around 5k in bazaar to get the final steps after mandrakes tog et 100 in tailoring. Couldnt combine at 99, but could at 100. Now looking for Elders  :wink:

Cyphen Wilder

There is a barbarian in Everfrost near the three igloos on the way to Black Burrow from Halas.  Does not respond to hails at all.  Something like Belkin Doggain.  I have leveled 4 barb toons thru Everfrost and never remember this guy being there, so maybe someone should try.

a_moss_snake_001

QuoteThere is a barbarian in Everfrost near the three igloos on the way to Black Burrow from Halas. Does not respond to hails at all. Something like Belkin Doggain. I have leveled 4 barb toons thru Everfrost and never remember this guy being there, so maybe someone should try

Tried him with the letter, he isn't one of ours (at least not at this stage).