Main Menu

What you need to get OOW spells -- updated info 9/18

Started by Askyn, September 15, 2004, 06:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bham

I have killed about 8 different named mobs in Harbringers spire. Probably about 20 named kills total there. They go up to level 64.

I havent had any runes drop yet :(
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Tastian

Runes drop in proving grounds and in the instanced zone off dranik's as well as nobles and walls.  I haven't heard of any out of harbringers yet though.

Oneiromancer

Seems like Bloodfields probably doesn't drop the runes (seems to be lower level like Harbingers), but Ruined City of Dranik would.  Haven't been over to those zones since beta though, seems like everyone hangs out in Nobles and WoS.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Tardar

We raided Ruined City last night.  We pretty much killed everything we could find.  There are a couple of raid mobs there, one is triggered, that owned us in a big way, and another on the broken bridge, that owned us again.  Every other named in the zone that isn't a quest NPC we killed.  We got 0 spell runes.

Quezic Grahl

Haven't seen any runes in Harbinger's, and I've killed alot of named there.  I think it's possible that there are if you go up the spiral ramps in there, mobs get alot tougher up there than the ones downstairs, roughly 550-600 hitter normal mobs (about noble's causeway strength pretty much) so maybe some runes off named up there.  Haven't been up there enough to see any named yet though.