Main Menu

Omens spell drops and hand ins

Started by bham, September 16, 2004, 03:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bham

Could we get a stickied post where people can report where they had the Omens runes drop and where we turn them into. Info like the zone, the name of the mob, a loc and its difficulty would be great.

So far I have only killed a few named in Bloodfields and had no runes drop.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Vahaus Warder

If you need to turn in your spell runes go to Dranik Scar. Theres a mob there named Karsor the Mad(Loc -1670, -40). Say what rune and hand in.

jitathab

Have killed High Priest and something Slumberer in Bloodfields - no rune drop yet. I dont think these will drop runes. Easy 1 groupers

Ukun Tendonslicer - drops 66-68 runes in Walls of Slaughter. 1 Grouper.

Warfiend in WoS - lvl 69 runes - hard mofo hits 2400 1500DD.

Heard rumours.. Should be a mob in Draniks that drops runes and in bloodfields, but nothing I can find.

Nobels causeway - lots of named droppers.

Tigrah

RSS is probably the best place as far as omen's rune drops from what I've heard, MPG comes in a close second. That is if your not anguish flagged, I've heard a few ubber guilds get rune drops there trash mob hunting. Also note, that with the introduction of dodh, shadowspine runes (a bit more common drop than muramite runes), earn you the exact same spells as the omens runes but they drop in the dodh zones instead.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

bladethecat

While it may be here somewhere in this sight was just tring to find out what order the OOW spells fall in.  I am working in RSS in getting greater and glowings and am anxious get get some of the better spells-- really want the lvl 70 but do not know how many I need. thanks for help--- I am sure others may want info also

Nusa

Quote from: bladethecat on April 04, 2009, 11:01:06 PM
While it may be here somewhere in this sight was just tring to find out what order the OOW spells fall in.  I am working in RSS in getting greater and glowings and am anxious get get some of the better spells-- really want the lvl 70 but do not know how many I need. thanks for help--- I am sure others may want info also

Go up one level (click Quest/Drop Spells up there at top or bottom of page), then click on the sticky labeled "OoW Spell Turn-in". It's there.

Kanan

wow.. a 3 year thread resurrection
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Karve

Arent these spells now also made using research ?

Professional Mad Bastard.

Kanan

Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar