Main Menu

"release tortured soul" we know this, Post more in

Started by Logan, September 16, 2004, 08:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logan

67 Beastlord
The Rathe

firebox

Solo'ed this tonite by WW zone in...this guy hits hard and fast! I've got decent elemental raid gear for the most part and I barely managed to kill him self-buffed. I killed Walrus Placeholders, and he spawned just in front of my "safe spot'...which was immediately no longer safe. His agro range is huge, and would agro me immediately when I zoned in from WW.  After all the time I spent clearing those walrus & manatees, I didn't want to give up. Since he was the first mob near the zone, I kept dotting him and tanking him til low on health, letting pet tank til low on health, then zoning out to heal and return to fight down a partially regenned mob.  Crazy strat, but it finally paid off. Of course he may not always spawn in that spot, so YMMV if you try that yourself.  If I had it to do again,  I'd at least take a friend or two for the camp.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=980650">http://anissamichelle.hypermart.net/EQsigs/funkyfiresmall.jpg" WIDTH="137" HEIGHT="250" BORDER="0">

Gospodar

Was up at same spot for me right after patch....
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Hzark

Aggroed when we succoured from CS end. Therefore presumably same spot.
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Deiadrox

Mine spawned under the bridge near the CS zone in on the far right side.  Im positive all servant type mobs are phs.

Ogee

Was up right in front of me when i zoned in from CS .

Eatbugs

Word of advice - if you try to camp this near WW zone, make sure someone hasn't dragged Wygrish there first.  Wygrish is apparently for the Monk epic, and he hits MUCH harder and faster than the walrus - tripled me for 1550 x 3 and killed my warder with Rampage.  He then proceeded to camp the succor point and make rez attempts difficult...
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Zerh

ailing walrus double for 650ish, slowable easy but got some hp still.Annoying part: he's runing at 20%

Soloed it yesterday after 5h clearing all walrus spawn, he poped under the bridge near CS zone.

Dont hail wygrish, he's gonna aggro if u do it, we killed it too and yep that's for Epic monk.