Main Menu

OoW Spell Turn In Order

Started by Catgal, September 17, 2004, 02:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eatbugs

Several of the easy one-group mobs in Wall of Slaughter drop greater runes (Dragorn Strategist, for instance) - oddly, some of the tougher mobs there (Discordling Warfiend, one groupable but triples for 2600, rampages and has a 1500dd + stun AE) don't seem to drop runes at all.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Essant

First 67 spell here - also Muada's Mending.

Fellow beastlord in my guild - same thing.

Sounds confirmed to me.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Ttony

Got second level 69 spell tonight. Feral Vigor

69 - Spiritual Ascendance/Feral Vigor
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Siodan

the first lv 70 spell is the DoT   Festering Malady just got it..was so hopeing for pet.. oh well maybe next one.

edit: new updates
66- Healing of Mikkily / Chimera Blood
67- Muada's Mending / Focus of Undalla / Spiritual Vitality
68- Growl of the Beast (pet haste) / Spirit of Undalla (pet) / Spirit of Irionu (proc)
69- Spiritual Ascendance / Feral Vigor /Glacier Spear / Feral Guard
70- Festering Malady

one more lv 70 and should have them all figured out (beliveing that Ancients are a diffrent turn in, haven't had anyone ableto test i don't belive)
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Dakat

Lets say you have received your spells already and turned in a rune for that level.  What spell did you get in return?  Was it no drop or tradable?

Or if you have your spells for that level should you just let someone else loot it?

Siodan

if you have all your spells for a level you can't turn in any more runes it won't let you.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Cirth

more info on the order of the 70 spells and is the ancient 70 spell a rune or drop ?
Elder Cirth - 66  BeastLord - Sebilis - Amethyst Guild.

Dummkopf

Ancients are Ancient Muramite Runes, drop from raid mobs only as far as i have seen. 70 Order is in the other forum, Kossos posted it.

Beldarr

Actually with the Minion of Darkness foci the 68 pet hits for 94 when hasted by Growl of the Beast.
Wildcaller Beldarr The

EriolTolkien

Dunno bout anyone else, but my 1st Glowing Rune turn-in netted me " Sha's Legacy"... that seems to disagree with other posts..
Elder Eriol Tolkien  
VahShir WildBlood
Proud Member "Hand of Chaos"
CazicThule

Quote  So Long And Thanks For All The Fish ...

Nusa

That's because Sha's Legacy didn't exist when the other posts were written. When it was added, the 70 turn-in order was changed up. There's another thread somewhere that documented the new order as it was discovered.

Vahaus Warder

Quote from: Nusa on October 15, 2005, 07:19:12 PM
That's because Sha's Legacy didn't exist when the other posts were written. When it was added, the 70 turn-in order was changed up. There's another thread somewhere that documented the new order as it was discovered.
Yeah it used to be a sticky and was a thread I originally started and kept updated. Not sure where it is now that it's no longer a sticky.

I found it, it's a sticky in the other thread Here