Main Menu

Combined post of all Epic 1.5 Info (will keep updated)

Started by LyonoThundercat, September 17, 2004, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felpaw

When doing the letter turn ins to the various elders, do we need to talk to Muada in between turning in the letter to a new elder or can we do them one after the other?

Felpaw

In CT the NPC's name is Ikpug Giblod.

Do not go down to the bottom water area or u will not be able to get back up.  The NPC is in one of the water tanks embedded in the concrete walkway that is suspended mid way ish inside the temple/pyramid.  It is the SE corner tank.  Be sure you have a way to gate out because once you jump in to talk to him you cannot get out.

consuming

I just did the note hand in in CT. Mob despawns about 3 to 4 mins after handing in and doin chat. He is located in the huge temple on the in game map and repop is about 90 mins took a good bit to clear to him with a 65 clr 66 bst x2 and 66 wiz... GL..
Retired 66 beastlord of Cazic Thule

Doctor Choddy Chud

Elder Onti - 65 Vah Shir Feral Lord
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule

Doctor Choddy Chud

JPF hand in text:

Rashara Wrualla says 'Terrible.  Just Terrible.  I had a feeling something was wrong.  You may return this to him -- I have signed it.  Interesting place here, isn't it?  Those Potameids do cause come trouble.  I find them very hard to study as they are quite feisty.  I specialize in the advancement and power of warders and the spirits of the wild I command are very dear and special.  Many of them are of an ilk you have never seen and they are much sought after.  All that will have to [wait].  I must go.'

You say, 'why will it have to wait?'

Rashara Wrualla says 'I have no time to study now.  I must leave and prepare to assist Muada.  I would guess you may have a role in all of this too.  Goodbye, young one.'
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule

Vohrgan

Rashara did respond to a hail .. tho all she told me was something like "what do you want, I'm busy here"

Officer of ADS - Bertoxxulous

Doctor Choddy Chud

QuotePiece #3: Plane of Disease - Roaring Grass (PoP) Ground Spawn - Found on the floor of PoD castle at loc (p) 65 , (p) 1777. Word has it you have to get the key to get into the castle this far.

Can we get this changed?  Firstly I found it very confusing with the locs u used, in game is was the other way round (p) 1777, (p) 65.  I'm not sure if the rest of the locs are the wrong way round too, but I know this one was.

Also yes you do need the key, I killed gryme with 66 necro, cleric, myself.  One thing not mentioned was Aramin, the spider queen bitch.  I had nfc what to do when I got to her because I knew I didn't have what it took to kill her.  So I think something needs to be written in here saying u can kill the 2 trash mobs next to her, then the 2 guards behind her, then theres 2 more trash mobs after that, then your clear to run past her because shes perma rooted and the key is just on the left on the floor at the end of the corridor.

Don't want people getting discomforted when they see her and think wtf do I do now how do I get past her.

I'm tired so that was written out in a very poor fashion but I hope at least you can understand what I said so something useful can be added.
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule

LyonoThundercat

kk,

Onti,

I am getting mixxed replies as to the loc of the PoD item.  I posted the way you said originally...  (p) 1777, (p) 65.  3 different people have either posted or PM'ed me and told me it was the other way around... I updated it per that information.  As for the spider info... it should be added in a min or two.  =)

Thanks...

Doctor Choddy Chud

Hmm, very strange.  Was certainly that way on my screen, am sure of it.  Does the loc system vary at all under different criteria?
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule

Doctor Choddy Chud

Haha, Lyono thats pretty sketchy what u put, especially with what I was trying to emphasise.  

I was trying to highlight the fact that you don't need to kill Aramin and can just pull the trash and once trash is dead your free to run past her and pick up the groundspawn.

On an additional note if your are insistant on killing her, she has a chance at dropping the book for the Oracle robe quest which sells from anywhere between 200-400k on my server, so that may be an incentive for others to come help you.  (Altho I'm not sure what repop on her is so maybe when u go to pick yours up she might not be up anyway)
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule

Mhadmikail

8)

missed a post from earlier .. o well ..

Savage Lord Mhadmikail the Defender of the Ages
66 Beastlord
Member of Formidable
Innoruuk Server

8)

LyonoThundercat

Onti,

I updated the info on front page to (hopefully) better reflect what you were trying to get across.  If it is not to your satisfaction, pls let me know and I will make it right.  I would like this to be as accurate and helpful as possible...as you all are further along than I am, so it helps.  hehe

Thanks all, keep up the good work!!!!

Fonnyil

Missing text from Diddugu..

You say, 'mastodon'
Diddugu says 'Geez. No rest for me. He he. Must go.  You go to.  Dangerous for you here.  You not so tough!'

Vaelina

Text from CT Elder :
Ikpug Giblod says: Ah, is letter from Muada! Have back! I gets bugged all da time out here. Me hates it lots. All my try to do study da lizards and how dey [survive] and grow in dis pretty and big place.
You say: How do they survive ?
Ikpug Giblod says: Well, da smarts is big clue, but how dey manage to build such pretty tings is mysery. Me been here many weeks and still [learning].
You say: What are you learning ?
Ikpug Giblod says: Oh dear. Dere bad tings brewin. Me gots now and get prepared to help Muada. I sorta signed dat letter for you. Bye beastlord!