Main Menu

Combined post of all Epic 1.5 Info (will keep updated)

Started by LyonoThundercat, September 17, 2004, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kherryn

Heh, another post a little ways down...been figured out.  It's Elddar Elves or something like that.

Meoweser

Well i seen a link of 1.5.. so someone know's how to finish it =).. hope we find out soooon!

Zurash Kittenclaws

All steps have now been posted to completion across a couple of seperate posts. With a little more filling information, and perhaps pictures of items, or links to them, we can get a nice guide put together. :)
Elder Zurash Kittenclaws - 70 Beastlord - Lanys T'Vyl Server

Vescreo

New to the boards here, but just wanted to point out that the person we are looking for, for the final battle will most likely be the afore-mentioned chap in The Bloodfields. Seeing as he only responds to a Beastlord this seems the perfect place to start. Also well done on finding the wolf in Maidens, I had seen him as I was training through the other day but didn't stop for a closer inspection. I am currently doing my epic all out of order as I was following along with the original threads.

Have already taken out the Drogmor, heading to Maidens tomorrow morning, just missing the ground spawn in Disease and will call my guildie for that one (I like to have a full force: we might as well just kill Grummus while we're there for the hell of it anyway).

Anyway yeah definately someone who is up to the hand in point go speak to the guy in the Bloodfields. All the final battles seem to be in OoW zones. Be wary though from the other epic guides it seems the final battles have all had a single mob who cons RED to a level 70, and they hit like a freight train (3500 x 4).
Vescreo Tenderpaw
65 Feral Lord
<Vlos d`Veldrin>
Cazic-Thule Server

LyonoThundercat

I am actually looking to find the actual text , location and details on the final turn in for OoW spawn... and details on what to do after the fact, drops that you have to loot, stuff to turn in, Etc.  If anyone will post this information, I will edit the main post and make a completed guide.  =)

Thanks all, And grats to those who have already completed this "Epic" task...

Angybby

heh well looks like I won't be getting this for sometime. I thought sony was making 1.5 so that people who don't have raid forces and aren't time geared could get this?? Guess I was way off, thanks sony!

Oh and also 1h blunt?? I am sorry but I raised my h2h skill not bothering with the 1hb at all. Yea I know there isn't to many h2h weapons but they could have just raised the base for us instead.  :evil:   :cry:
Fugllee~65th Feral Lord
Arrynadia Silverwisp~63 Enchanter

Tunare Server

consuming

With the release of Omens the bst melee caps are now all 250 so hence the 1hb epic weapon
Retired 66 beastlord of Cazic Thule

Pantheros_ARo

Well the caps are 250 at lvl 65, as you gain lvls the caps increase 5 per lvl
Pantheros Sphinx, 67 Beastlord Ayonae Ro Server

Rdoan Everhate

Is Rambling Sphinx Spiritservant and the mob which after this killed spawned is soloable ?How much hits ?

Aspro

The first Rambling Sphinx Spiritservant lifetap / hit for 600ish / partial slow, the second one is full slowable and doesn't lifetap, you'll need a healer (sham / druid / cler whatever), it's easily duoable.

Eatbugs

Both probably soloable in elemental gear, but I mistimed a pet heal on the first one and was buffing for a second try when a Mage guildie came out to help - fairly easy fight with two of us. (although the mage was summoned and killed.)  

The second sphinx I had me, a Cleric and the Mage - that was massive overkill.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Essant

Yea, dont underestimate the Sphinx's solo .. they are pretty tough and have a boat load of hit points.

You dont need a group or a raid but I doubt soloable unless you are Time + GoD geared beastlord with something better than DPoC as your pet foci.

Bascially the way i did them is 2-box me and my friends 65 mage.

Pet tanks, mala, slow .. mage burns down chain casting, and me i sit on my horse with C and SD and keep my pet alive.  

Pets fully equipped with mage gear, etc .. phantom plate .. bla bla and all buffed.

Odd note on the first sphinx, and WATCH for this:

Brother Z tried to assist me .. which was kinda of cool and kind of NOT cool because as you know if an npc or mob gets a kill shot on a mob, you cant loot.

So basically i just let him for a while.  Bro Z tanked the sphinx, he out agroed my pet .. and i put my pet on Bro Z .. end result is he pummeled the mob down about 50% for me by the time I killed him, then I just finished off the sphinx.  Kinda neat.

**Oh and these mobs SUMMON if you cast on them, non damaging spell or NOT** so forget about pulling with slow**

10-15 min fight 2boxing these things each.

----

ME camp was by far the worst.  Total of 10 hours spent there over the course of 2 days, 1st spawn happened about an hour into the first day - no drop.  4 hours later, no spawn again and had to leave.  Second day, same thing almost, about an hour into camp, named spawned - no drop, 4-5 hours later, named spawned again, this time drop.  Timed?  Beats me, probably just my dumb luck but all i did was focus on the 3 spawns in that little piece of the fire pits.  Boring ass waste of time, and really annoying.  Good news is I made 4-5% straight xp at level 68 =/

---

After that it was mostly downhill until now.  Some 50ish druid was killing the stalkers in PoN when I went in and was kind enough to leave some corpses for me ..

---

Drog was easy, was up when I got there .. 2 box burned him down cake.

---

Thanks to my brothers on the Rathe, my fellow beastlords:  Battlesaur, Simpleybad, and Volkken namely, some day we are gonna have to end up all in the same guild and really cause some damage.  Appreciate all the help you have given me.

Next day or so I rally the guild and finish this thing heh.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Eatbugs

Quote**Oh and these mobs SUMMON if you cast on them, non damaging spell or NOT** so forget about pulling with slow**

No, they don't.  Like all summoning mobs, you can cast all you like and not get summoned as long as they haven't been damaged.  (I pulled with slow on both of them without being summoned.)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Essant

He damn sure summoned my mage when i tried to pull with Mala .. and thats a straight debuff .. no damage.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!