Main Menu

Combined post of all Epic 1.5 Info (will keep updated)

Started by LyonoThundercat, September 17, 2004, 06:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zumu

Quote from: Novello Hi guys. I have a question.

I got the letter from Rashara (Part 5) and headed to try and kill Griplan in Draniks scar with guildies.

As we didnt have enough peeps we failed to kill him and so ive lost my letter to give to Yerika Sisslak to respawn Griplan.

I have gone back to Muada and then to Jp but Rashara never is up - am I doing something wrong here? How do I get another letter from her please? Any ideas??

Thanks in advance

yes. since rashara in JPF doesnt despawn, ever, you are looking for her in the wrong spot. CHECK YOUR LOC OR BRING A TRACKER.

Tusconi

Actually, yes she will despawn when someone turns in the Letter from Muada, just like all the other elders do when turning in the letter. I left her on target just to see when I turned in my letter and she disappeared from my target within about a minute. I believe they are on a 2 hour respawn after someone turns in the letter.

Tusconi Pantheros
70th Beastlord
Firiona Vie

wilcoxon

Quote from: VidyneHowever none of this will matter, as next patch day everything changes....   a new version of the fight is currently on test.

Any information on the version of this fight that is on test?  I'm not sure if I'll be attempting this just before or just after the December patch (depends what date exactly they patch on).

Rril_Stuff

Quote from: zumu on November 18, 2004, 04:00:09 AM
Quote from: Novello Hi guys. I have a question.

I got the letter from Rashara (Part 5) and headed to try and kill Griplan in Draniks scar with guildies.

As we didnt have enough peeps we failed to kill him and so ive lost my letter to give to Yerika Sisslak to respawn Griplan.

I have gone back to Muada and then to Jp but Rashara never is up - am I doing something wrong here? How do I get another letter from her please? Any ideas??

Thanks in advance

yes. since rashara in JPF doesnt despawn, ever, you are looking for her in the wrong spot. CHECK YOUR LOC OR BRING A TRACKER.

Can not track npc in 1.5 epic. Specially the 6 Elder

Cougarwulf

The Frantic Ravenous Beast actually spawns ON the pad the Fire Pit is located on in Maiden's Eye.

There are four quarters to the pad and one of them has a beast standing on it. Don't make the mistake we did and pull wolves and beasts from all over the zone to get it to spawn. Sit on the pad and kill the beasts as they spawn on it..

Also, don't stand out on the edge of the pad...the mobs in the zone walk right past the pad edge and will aggro anyone sitting out there...before you know it the one mob you were fighting can turn into five to six.

If you bring friends along, make sure one is a pally. The mobs here are mostly undead. :wink:

Clanncy Macalroy

This camp is soloable at 70 with moderate gear.  I did it with LDon gear and some elemental.  I had about 220 aa at the time though.
Clanncy Macalroy
Arch Animist of Saryrn
Don't pull my tail, and I won't rip out your Throat!

diamondgurl

ok i did the fight in dranik's scar when i got the essence and went to turn it back into yerika sisslak they were not there so i waited to see if they respawned and they didn't what went wrong?

shenk

they are up for a few hrs then down for a few hrs, think it is 2 hrs spawned, 2 hrs despawned.

You probably completed the fight near the end of her time being up and they despawned during the fight.  Go back in a few hours and do the turn in when they respawn.  Same thing happened to me on the RCoD fight.

Nusa

Correct. If Yerilka isn't up after your fight, it just happened to be despawn time in the cycle. Come back 2 hours later to do your turnin.

RCOD is similar except that the turnin to start the fight causes Erana to despawn and resets the cycle. She's always down when the fight is done. Once again, come back 2 hours from your turnin time to find her up.

Zinkay

I just beat DDA and got the 1.5 in less than 4 days and i'm confirming that Erana Ferral is up for 20-30 minutes and down for two hours.

It's sort of aggrivating, I just now beat DDA and have to wait 2 hrs before i can get my epic but atleast i beat him and am soon gonna have that epic in my hand.

Karve

What sort of crew is needed to do the girplan and DDA now, most of this post is +3yrs old, and things have moved on alot.
I'm about ready to do teh girplan and DDA, and wondering if/how many friends I need.

Cheers for any help,

Karve

Professional Mad Bastard.

Damim

Karilis

My makeup for both:
(an 80 shaman may have been following us out of group, I forget.))
Girplan:

80 paladin, 80 druid, 77 bard, 71 bard, 76 necromancer, 72 Beastlord (me)

DDA:
80 paladin, 80 druid, 75 wizard, 72 bard, 76 necromancer, 74 Beastlord (me)

we were going to try to charm kite the adds on the girplan fight... the paladin got bored, rushed the entire spawn, asked why the named wasn't going down, and proceded to quickly kill the entire 11 adds....

the DDA fight was similar, but the other 5 set up in the room before me, I spawned the DDA after they cleared the adds, the druid was in the wrong spot, and drew aggro,  but paladin saved her, and they did about 10% damage to each of the critters with 40% of the damage to one of the adds by the time I got there.  I invised, headed there, and it took about 5 minutes'ish? I dunno, short fight, to kill everything, no fancy pulls, just zergfest.

bladepaw

Just 2 or 3 points I noticed along my was doing my 1.5.:

1) At the final hail to Irionu  the Beastlords Den walk throuh says you need to rehail him.  You just give him the note.

2) In the walk though you do not mention that you need to go Kill the  Delirious Drogmor in Gulf of guntak (loc -2277.+3235-- due south of Dulak harbor zone line--- near castle). Loot the Swimming Feral Essence from him to give to Irionu.

3) Your link to how to get to Ikpug is broken I had to have help.  Even alla is no help in this regard.

I am kind of excited-- ATM i am sitting in hot tub in Gh waiting for  group to come and help me with final fight :)