Main Menu

How to find the Animist in CT (screenshots)

Started by Kebrarn, September 17, 2004, 11:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekokirei

thank you SO much Unapuma for the visuals.  a few posts back you can see the last time i visited CT--over a year--and i still couldn't quite get an image in me head of what it'd look like in the pyramid nor getting up th e thing.

if you're on Stromm, send me a tell.  did PoD last night with 75 RNG, 75 ENC, 69 SHD, and 69 DRU--all guildies--and we blew through with no problems.  pretty sure they'd be more than happy to ""volunteer" again. ;)
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Nekokirei

i'm impressed with folks who could get through to the ogre solo--no way i coulda done it w/o help.  had 75 cleric, 69 shadowknight, and me.  waltzed in and out np.  but solo? i don't think i coulda done it.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Vidyne

I didn't have the dps originally back when I did it and took a group up there.  I was in 50-120hp gear then with ....  not sure what weapons.. level 68-70 or somewhere in there.  We had rough goings at one point with 7 in camp.. but made it up top.
I have come back to do it about 4 more times, each time doing it with less.
First a trio of druid, bst, bst at 70 with more aa and gear.
Then 70 bst and 70 bst with even more aa/gear.
And lately i pretty much could solo it, but went up with a 70 bst, me being a 75 bst at the time.

it varies greatly on gear level, and player level.  The 73 pet and pet heal spell make offtanking cake, while at 75 I seem to do alot more damage because of the con difference and con change.

rdahl

I must of died 20+ times trying to do this turn in solo.  The only thing I really needed was Fetter of Spirts which wasn't availabe at the time I did the turn in.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

Unapuma

I did this part solo, it was easy at level 73 with a level 71 (Qvic boot focus) to solo my way through.  a group would have been faster but sometimes it's hard to find some willing player at my time.

I also took down Grymes solo as well.  Played pet cleric and let pet do all of the fighting, with a few dots thrown in.  Too about 5 minutes total to kill for the key.

tunr

at the very top of the temple on the outside there is an entrance, you will be on a catwalk, as you walk in, look down and to the right and you will see the tank that he is in.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Karve

What a difference levels make.
Wandered into PoD thinking how hard can it be.

Solo'd up to Gryme, took him down easily, went through and got my roaring grass, so bolstered with enthusiasm I trundled on with the quest, got halfway up the pyramid in CT when I got a tell requesting my presence in crystallos.

CT is fairly easy, solo'd a 5 pull and just about everything else that approached.

Had I actually known where I was going the first time I went into CT, I think I would have been way past this point now.

Cheers to the poster of the pics, much appreciated.

EDIT: found the time to go all the way up the pyramid (sneak sucked so I just beat em down), there are 4 An Amygdalan Protector on the top floor guarding the door. These mobe see invis and enrage.  I couldn't sneak by them, so I stuck the pet in and ended up with 3( think I got summoned by one).
It was an "interesting" moment, but they went down without too much of a struggle andplenty of nukeage.
Ikpug was in the tank waiting for me, and a gate potion to leave is definately a good plan.

Karve

Professional Mad Bastard.

AbyssalMage

Anyone able to fix the pictures or tell me why they wont display on my computer (i.e. what got turned off that I need to turn back on)
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

wildwaters

Considering they were posted in 2004 I bet they no longer exist ;/

If I log in I could flop my SK up there and see if I can get some new shots. It may be a couple weeks though hehe. Between working on my car and canoeing my game time is tanking >.<

Tiroon

The pictures on the previous page still display alright ,but no idea what keeps you from seeing them. Issue with the security settings perhaps?
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Nusa

Quote from: Tiroon on September 19, 2009, 11:44:31 AM
The pictures on the previous page still display alright ,but no idea what keeps you from seeing them. Issue with the security settings perhaps?

Ya, those pix are fine and adequate, but he probably didn't read the whole thread. The ones that were originally with the base note have been toast for many years.

I remember that if you have lev on and you get up on one of the walls of the pyramid (only possible at stairway points), you can just run directly up the side of the pyramid....never mind the maze. I also recall there being a hole directly on top of the pyramid, so you can even avoid the mobs at the doorway.