Main Menu

I figured out a good clue for the piece we looking for

Started by Man0warr, September 19, 2004, 12:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skals

The elders went to go see Muata but that doesn't mean they have to stay in the cat city.  You had enough time to talk to the elder then go back to Muata, no reason he didn't have enoug time to make the round trip too.  

As for why this Elder vs the others, ya could be a race thing if they are the same.  But the one in OT was studying the most similar type of animal to a drogmor.  We may find that we have to go back and revisit each of them each for a differnt step.  Seems kinda silly to introduce our self to each of them for no more reason then to say hi.

For now I'd keep bugging the OT elder.  Try to get him to talk about some kind of ritual to reclaim the essence.  Might just need to talk to him and give him the essence, might be a sub quest to get the essence reclaimed.

Aliveer

Sadly, all I have is a vague possibility. There is a red-con mob in Walls of Slaughter, scowls etc.

BUT it is not attackable, I wish I could remember the name properly, but it's something like Feral in it's name.

I didn't have the essence when I saw it, or I'd have tried the turn-in...
Aliveer Tishar
69 Preditor

Brell Serilis Server
I, on the other hand, am a fully-rounded human being, with a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the Shit Kicked Out of Me.

Aspro

Already tried, not working with the feral named in this zone.