Main Menu

Idea about the "Swirling Feral Essence"

Started by Sigrah, September 20, 2004, 01:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deiadrox

Skals

Try combining it with a copy of the mage spell "reclaim energy"

a_moss_snake_001

Handed the swirling feral essence to the iksar Animist in OT with interesting results.

a) I got the "trumpet" noise
b) she took the essence (didnt give it back)
c) she then said something like "I don't have time for people who have nothing to say".

Essence is gone (not that I care), no new items in my inventory. She wouldn't accept any other item I tried giving her (she just handed them back).

Is this a clue? Anyone care to try any of the other animists in this fashion?

Deiadrox

OMG MOSS!! the dude in WW did NOT do that.. now to figure this out... were you wearing the hat at the time?

Skals

Well then, sounds like we have something to say to her before we give it to her.  I'm guessing asking the right key word will give you a flag then you'll be able to hand it in.  :)

Sigrah

Quote from: a_moss_snake_001Handed the swirling feral essence to the iksar Animist in OT with interesting results.

c) she then said something like "I don't have time for people who have nothing to say".

Essence is gone (not that I care), no new items in my inventory. She wouldn't accept any other item I tried giving her (she just handed them back).

I can confirm this happening.  Wouldnt have risked it if I couldn't get another essence though (2 delirious drogs up atm).  Kicking myself though for not also handing her the Disturbed Beast Essence to see if that was needed to complete the step or something.  Will try when I get another feral essence.  Will also go and talk with Muada to see if anything changed

EDIT: Went back to OT to hand the beast essence in, no dice.  Said she didn't need it.  Went back to Muada as well and no new leads.  On the plus side, there's a patch for Thursday, perhaps it'll add more hints or fix something.
Sigrah The Beast
Level 70 Beastlord
Bertoxxulous Server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=566996

Scaledfang

sounds like the disturbed droggy is a later part of the quest... and prolly the beast in ME is the other item we need for this particular step

Gromk

Anyone tried handing the essence to the right "race" elder? Like CT for Ogre, OT for Iksar and so on....

Man0warr

The essence is not for this step of epic, 2nd part has been confirmed from ME
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

a_moss_snake_001

QuoteHanded the swirling feral essence to the iksar Animist in OT with interesting results.

Hehe, I can see now that I was trying to do step 4 of the quest before step 3;) No wonder she told me to go away.