Main Menu

Eye of Veeshan maybe?

Started by Sqinky, September 20, 2004, 10:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sqinky

I hate having to suggest this simply cause of the major pain in the ass to get enough people to get there and kill it, but has anyone killed the Eye of Veeshan? Even though I would really hate it if that was the mob.

garios

If its not found with in like a week or two once i get to that part i am going to be taking some people up there to kill it and find out.  because not many other options appear to be left.
PredatorCaterclaw Spirittalker - 67 Beastlord - Firiona Vie
Ancient Caterbite Spirittalker - 67 Shaman -Firiona Vie

Sigrah

Could be that there's a mob on that isle with the Eye of Veeshan.  He did say "at the eye", not "the eye itself".  Going to suck if it's that deep into sky.
Sigrah The Beast
Level 70 Beastlord
Bertoxxulous Server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=566996

Siodan

but what is 'hungry" or "once surmountable" about the eye?
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Deiadrox

I may kick myself later for saying this, but I'm pretty sure the Drogmor is the answer.  There has to be something we do with the feral essence.  Surmountable is just too obvious, considering everything has been killed pretty much... It has to be the other meaning on the word.

That doesn't mean that we shouldn't look for otehr options, but imo everyone should get the essence and start trying stuff.

Siodan

i agree, the essence is right but we "have to release it" somehow..there quite a few methods posible and even the "must be reclaimed by a beastlord" part helps ..ther a beastlord out there somewhr that will release the ssence..we just have to find him.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Sharrien

Anyone hand it to their warder yet?
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Kebrarn

Quote from: SharrienAnyone hand it to their warder yet?
Sorry, I don't want my essence eaten up  :?
Wildcaller Kebrarn  ~ 70th Wildblood
The Folk of Fennin Ro

garios

I look at the text this way...it was cone a surmountable spirit...spirits are not always seen and this means old...veeshan is very old and is dragon that means could have once been ridden.  it is aged and grown now.  dragon could be this to me....its in the sky no one has killed it yet i think it might be it gona check it out and try once i catch up to that point which i am doing right now camping SG.
PredatorCaterclaw Spirittalker - 67 Beastlord - Firiona Vie
Ancient Caterbite Spirittalker - 67 Shaman -Firiona Vie

Scaledfang

eye of veeshan is not a "hard" kill... he could be one grouped if it werent for the DT... doesnt hit hard or anything... the hardest part is getting keyed

my guild has several keyed all the way to veeshan... so i'll try to get a couple groups and take him out to find out... but it'll be a week before we attempt that one

Graace

Keep in mind, there is epic 2.0 out there too, so the Feral essence off the drogmor might not be it at all, could be for 2.0.  or it could be used later on in 1.5.
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Dreambringer

I hear there is a patch tomorrow, Dev's have been replying to the classes bitching about there epics.... i suggest anyone who wants there epic to go to our class page and post a reply under Bananea's (EQ Live Forums) post, becouse I for one think the dialogue needs to be fixed that or we are bugged on the turn in and people dont go and post then we aren't going to be a priority and we'll have to wait another 2 weeks for another patch. Just FYI, our growls need to be heard. Spam the post people! /salute

Xasyn

You guys really don't think that the ravenous beasts in Maiden's Eye are a close match to what he's hinting at?

Shieara

I am pretty sure someone already did a ton of killing in ME.  I'll try some tonight though just in case.

Bananea

I've slewn many ravenous beasts and spectral wolves in Maiden's Eye recently...it's not them trust me :)