Main Menu

Posted on EQLive Forums, link inside.

Started by Bananea, September 21, 2004, 02:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bananea

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=beastlord&message.id=3021

Posted about possible bug in epic, look it over and post if you like. Just trying to get some feedback since we are pretty stuck.

Tukash

I think the Dev kind of hinted at somthing here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotekrakrak wrote:

that step we got to is very cryptic, weve been trying to find the next step for several days, did find the drogmor that totally fits the description (gunthak lore shows it fits the eye of the storm - drogmor we used to tame (mount them) but the mob we gotta kill is very strong and thus we cant use him as horse) however when muada says You must release the savage energy it has absorbed and return it to me, he stays very vague, not a single clue on how to release it. Maybe a dev could tell us if its either bug (we should be able to hand in both items), if the item is the wrong one or could add some lore to muada to help us find how to release it ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume killing him is what releases the essence due to the fact that the mob is now gone and you have looted and now own the essence. it was released from his body.

He's exactly right.  If we kill the beast and loot the essence we have in fact "released the savage energy" from the beast.  Now as to why the hell Mauda won't take it he didn't say, but he kind of hinted that it is the correct piece in my opinion.
Tukash - Feral Lord, Tarew Marr

Deiadrox

Heh, maybe we could pick pocket the drog lol.  I am completely stumped.

Caradis

Tukash

bah,, you are exactly correct.  I missread the name.  Thought it was Dev not xev.. LOL.. but still the thought still holds true.. just doesn't have as much weight :)
Tukash - Feral Lord, Tarew Marr