Main Menu

At the eye of the storm in the sky, there are rumors ...

Started by Drakh, September 21, 2004, 11:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakh

'At the eye of the storm in the sky, there are rumors of a hungry beast.

Now im pretty much in belief that the drogmor is the right mob but im working here on "Other" possibilities. I think its time we started trying everything that hasnt been tried which ever remotely connects to the flavor text...

so heres my first suggestion...

Sykyfire mountains has the following mobs

A Bottomless Devourer  
A Bottomless Feaster  
A Bottomless Gnawer  
A Soul Devourer

so maybe try killing these and seeing if they drop anything new? or spawn a named other than the soul devourer?

If you have tried these please post your findings

Savage Lord Drakh Darkscale, 69.70 Feral Lord, <Europa> Druzzil Ro
"You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first!"- Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boy Scout.[/color]

Rahvyn-SOK

I've been thinking of other options also, I know it's been mentioned already but Solusek's Eye in Lavastorm seems to fit also.  Anyone checked them?  I'll do it as soon as I have time but that won't be until later tonight.  There is one spot in SolA that also looks like an eye when veiwed from the top down, maybe another possiblility.  

It's possible also that there is a new mob flying over the lava pit in Lavastorm, the pit looks a bit like an eye also.  /shrug  Throwin out guesses at this point but I'll let you guys know if anything pans out.

Aspro

Anyone gave a try with the "Tormented Scout" in Bloodfields ??

He seem's to only respond to beastlords.

Aspro

Plumps Klo

Would be kinda odd, however:

the monk epic mob that swims inside the lava pool (and is spawned by hailing an imp and saying a key sentences, cannot remember wording, been a while) ... he
- is a spirit
- was once surmountable

Maybe hailing the imp and saying the key sentence by a beastlord will spawn the mob we are looking for?