Main Menu

Time for a friggin hint!!

Started by Tanruk, September 22, 2004, 04:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanruk

Think it's time we got some help on this. The clue is so vague, while I agree, I think the Drog is the correct mob, the releasing of the essence could be done in 1 of any 1 million ways. Could be a turn in to who knows what mob, combine with who knows what using what skill, ANYTHING. Obviously if this many people are still stumped on it after 3 days and other classes have solved there's already, something isn't right. Time for somebody from EQ to make this a little more understandable. Not saying GIVE us the answer, just make it reasonable.

There, done ranting!!!

Tanruk Longmember
Xegony

Deiadrox

Someone tell me they've killed Corrupted in Lfay and I'll be stumped.

Deiadrox

Mhadmikail

:shock:

I agree, we need help here or were going to tbe the only class without 1.5 and everyone will have 2.0.

There is no text for releasing the spirit, the text given seems vague at best.  We have people on every server doing all kinds of stuff .. killing in every zone that they can get to.

Fix the Quest. Add some text, something.

:shock:

Sriab Silverclaws

QuoteElder Animist Muada said 'At the eye of the storm in the sky, there are rumors of a hungry beast. It was once an surmountable spirit, but it has learned and aged and grown too powerful for anyone to tame. Its spirit is imbued with a feral force that must be reclaimed by a beastlord. You must release the savage energy it has absorbed and return it to me. We will return it to the spirit world at once. You must also find and bring me the remains of a disturbed spirit in a realm of night terrors. I need to understand what has infected those ethereal beasts of late. Bring both to me.'

I thought the last part was a hint myself

Elder Sriab Silverclaws 70 Wildblood My Profile

Liandra

Quote from: Mhadmikail:shock:

I agree, we need help here or were going to tbe the only class without 1.5 and everyone will have 2.0.

Dont worry.  Druids are even more stuck than us.  :P
Katriona
Lvl 49 Beastlady of Halas
Member of the  Wandering Wolves on Venril Sathir

Deiadrox

Also.. we can forget handing the essence to one of the elders I think.  I tried to hand in the swirling to Diggadu or whatever(troll in ww) cause i figured gunthak=troll blah blah.. didnt work(was sneaking).  I dunno I can't think of anything else.. tried memming spell: reclaim energy, tried combining it with the hat and the essence(long shots).. man this sucks.

[edit] moss says the OT animist accepted the essence!! but something went awry, lets work on this!

I just handed mine in with my hat on.. trumpet noise.. but nothing.. perhaps if you hand the hat in?

Tried to turn the hat in, denied, perhaps there is some text?

A reminder her text was:
'I've been studying the rhinocerousss asss well asss other thingsss I cannot discuss, but my life is about our kind and the power of our warders. This gray beast here isss so incredibly fierce and surprisingly agile for itsss size. I have been able to use the waysss of ferociousss beastsss in some of my conjuresss that you may have heard of, hm?! Endless things to learn about wild beastsss.

This may be a later part of our epic quest?  I'm not sure but this sure has somehting to do with the epic.

Washiir

I got the essence fromt the drogmar.  Decided to see if I could turn it in to Irionu Bastun in OT (since this was easiest to get to).  She took the essence and I got a trumpet blare.  However, she then goes on to say "I really don't have time for anyone who hasss nothing important to say.  Very busy"

So dunno if I did wrong, she kept the essence.

Choppin

Try to see if any new mob spawns after handing her the item, when helpin others with their epics their was usually a new mob around whenever one was emptyhanded.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Hayyel

He repeats "bring it to me" and "bring both to me".

Are we sure we dont need 3 items?

jitathab

I expect that something pops in the OT when you do the hand in then. OT is huge though :/ Need a ranger or tracker to take a good look.

Gospodar

You get flags in our epic for each conversation. If you do turn in before having all the flags you get the trumped sound and npc eats the turn in item. So probably we are missing dialog with someone somewhere.... And no, we dont need 3 i think just make this one work  :lol:

Gos
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

TerjynPovar

Quote from: Liandra
Quote from: Mhadmikail:shock:

Dont worry.  Druids are even more stuck than us.  :P

Last I checked, so were Paladins and Monks.  Paladins apparently cannot even find the guy starting their epic, even though a GM tells them he's there and works, and even what zone to look in, while Monks have a bugged step which completely stops them from going any further.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Aeshmal

Monks have completed their epic, actually.