Main Menu

Frantic Ravenous Beast in Maiden's

Started by Deiadrox, September 22, 2004, 12:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eoir

5 of us on luclin camped this all day was trivial at 70 to tank hit for 620.  From 6 am to  6 pm there was 4 spawnings and only 2 essence grats to Skarx and Henathu on the drops.
WildbloodEoir - 70 - Beastlord - Luclin

Eatbugs

Killed him tonight - he hits for ~600, immune to snare, doesn't summon, kitable, runs slower than SoW.  I'd rate him a bit tougher than the Ailing Walrus if you're going to try tanking, although he's easy to slow.  Interestingly, after I pulled him and zoned the first time (Bunnying Xi Xaui adds kept CHing him) he didn't return to his spawn point - he wandered almost to AR zone in the south.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Eoir

little update had it camped non stop on luclin since 6am in 24 hours we have had 10 named and still only the 2 essence.

*edit* 21 to 24 hours
WildbloodEoir - 70 - Beastlord - Luclin

MisgnomerWA

Killed 1 PH and got a named the next pop, who dropped the essence.

Taislir

Was camping this with another beast and my boxed wizzy and, although it wasnt snarable by the wiz, the 2nd bst put hobble on his warder and that stuck, made it very easy to kite and kill.
Taislir Brakmaw
Feral Lord of The Rathe.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=673399

Choppin

6 hours, 1 named, dropped a wolf pelt..., hello ?

I think the loottable of that mob is messed up
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Gromk

13hours 22minutes in total. 3spawns, no drop.

Ogee

Zordan

15 hours, 5 named, 1 drop.  Hmmm how many beastlords are on the server that are working on their epic 1.5?  Well at that rate they will have in it 20 years.

Meowsa

Quote from: Ogee6+ hours . 4th spawn dropped it .

Glad to see you finally got it.  It doesn't bode well though.

Nalitra

Four hours of Ph, no named spawned.  Different beast spent a few hours there after me, got at least one spawn, no drop.

This is going to be a HUGE bottleneck.

Nalitra

Dreambringer

fuq this camp... killed this mofo 7 times and no drop.... all i gotta say is... "laugh it up Sony" *middle finger*

Paayne

Just a thougth, but have all of you guys that are having trouble with the drop done all the epic steps up to this point?

Rhaynne

Yes.

I sat here last night for 4 hours with not a single named spawn.  This sucks.

Ogee

Quote from: PaayneJust a thougth, but have all of you guys that are having trouble with the drop done all the epic steps up to this point?

yes