Main Menu

Our obstacle overcome, next please!

Started by Deiadrox, September 22, 2004, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deiadrox

CONFIRMED: pon and me drop the two parts required for this stage.

Gimme a couple mins to type the text lol.

Upon handing him both Darkened Spirit Essence(ME) and Disturbed Beast Essence(PoN) Muada says the following:

Ah, that troubled wolf harbored a strange mix of spirits that were too volatile to control.  I think we are beginning to understand the problem more.  The energy from the Realm of Discord is tainting some wild creatures.  From what we've learned, creatures with some age and wisdom behind them are most susceptible.  It seems we cannot save them all, but we must release their spirits into the ethreal wilds of Norrath so they can be free and no longer [torured and ruined.]

You say, "tortured and ruined?"

We are hearing of more of our respected spirits that are becoming prey to the chaotic magic from Discord.  Should you continue, it will be a step on the walk to a [greater calling] -- to walk with the Elders in the name of beasts of every Ilk, to rescue there spirits from eternal pain and corruption.

You say, "greater calling?"

Irionu Bastun has discovered another spirit that suffers.  I understand she has already told you about the ways of teh Rhinoceros.  This is yet another creature than was once easily tamed that is endangering the lives of many.  More importantly, it's spirit has become plagued witht he chaotic magic of discord.  Irionu believes that it's spirit may have been traded or confused with one from the dark realm.  I need you to learn more and tell me what you know.  Go find Irionu as soon as you are able to and give her this letter.

You receive Note to Irionu

I'm praying i can get this part done without killing the DD again..

Man0warr

we need some mob/spawn info man :P where did it spawn what did it hit for etc
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Deiadrox

Spawned under the big flame thing in ME, there are three dogs, assuming PHs, he is soloable.

Deiadrox

Irionu says some stuff im too lazy to type out lol.. But yea if you lost your DD drop you must get a new one =(  Back to Gunthak for me!

Thanks again to the Druid for that tip *cough* Dev *cough*

Washiir

Quote from: DeiadroxCONFIRMED: pon and me drop the two parts required for this stage.

Gimme a couple mins to type the text lol.

Upon handing him both Darkened Spirit Essence(ME) and Disturbed Beast Essence(PoN) Muada says the following:

Ah, that troubled wolf harbored a strange mix of spirits that were too volatile to control.  I think we are beginning to understand the problem more.  The energy from the Realm of Discord is tainting some wild creatures.  From what we've learned, creatures with some age and wisdom behind them are most susceptible.  It seems we cannot save them all, but we must release their spirits into the ethreal wilds of Norrath so they can be free and no longer [torured and ruined.]

You say, "tortured and ruined?"

We are hearing of more of our respected spirits that are becoming prey to the chaotic magic from Discord.  Should you continue, it will be a step on the walk to a [greater calling] -- to walk with the Elders in the name of beasts of every Ilk, to rescue there spirits from eternal pain and corruption.

You say, "greater calling?"

Irionu Bastun has discovered another spirit that suffers.  I understand she has already told you about the ways of teh Rhinoceros.  This is yet another creature than was once easily tamed that is endangering the lives of many.  More importantly, it's spirit has become plagued witht he chaotic magic of discord.  Irionu believes that it's spirit may have been traded or confused with one from the dark realm.  I need you to learn more and tell me what you know.  Go find Irionu as soon as you are able to and give her this letter.

You receive Note to Irionu

I'm praying i can get this part done without killing the DD again..

Sorry this part screams DD since you can hand the essence from him to her.

TheOriginalGronker

Sooo .. Rhinos are in OT, WW, EW ... anywhere else?

That'd be cute ... raid level mob running around in OT (maybe the dragoons would KS it).

Giledorm

I'm wondering if we're going to have a specific mob/event for each elder...
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=395485&resize=true target=_blank>http://www.thirds.org/moose/newsig.jpg border=0>

Man0warr

Deia...2 people have killed it on other servers and the named dropped nothing

Deiadrox

Odd... it dropped it for me.. And the Drogmor in gunthak drops the piece required for Irionu, I gave it to her earlier as did moss_snake and got a trumpet but nothing else really, and she ate the essence.  I as hoping maybe if i hailed her again I'd get confirmation that i handed her the essence earlier, which is not the case, no biggy.. ill be sitting in Gunthak for a few more hours.

Kanan

trigger for spawning something else? or are you talking abt the ME dog?

Bard epic (part 1) is kill a dire [griffon, dog, cat, whatever], spawn a big badass dragon that 2 god & time geared groups couldn't handle.  Maybe this is now time for us to get our multi group mobs.  We've had solo/duo so far.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Scaledfang

Quote from: GiledormI'm wondering if we're going to have a specific mob/event for each elder...

reaallllyyy hoping we wont have to go see the ogre again.... ugh

Man0warr

Okay, I just got the Darkened Spirit Essence.

The PH is the spectral wolf nearest the torch, of the 3 that are there.

It hits for 600ish, pretty fast. Fully slowable, does not summon (I pet kited it after 1st pet died and 2nd couldnt get aggro.)

I got the kill, maybe if pet does you wont get drop, not sure.

will edit in a sec with logs from the npc's.