Main Menu

Next Step - Part 4 of EPIC 1.5 *UPDATED*

Started by Man0warr, September 22, 2004, 02:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scaledfang

yall might want to find a tracker and make sure it wasnt trained to a zone or something... sometimes mobs dont wander back to their spawn points

Shadowpaw

Stop complaining about bugs. It's really childish. This thing is likely on a very rare spawn schedule, like so many other quests. Some people will get it quick and they will be happy. Some people will not get it quick and they will be sad. Welcome to EverQuest.
Shadowclaw Grimwhisker
General of the Khati Sha
Level 68/33AA, VT
200 Baking, 200 Brewing, 200 Fletching
[Stoic] / Povar

Zerh

the nearest wolf of the torch is the ph, the 2 others are not.

Henathu

I'm not sure I agree with that. Mine spawned on the NE side on a spot where a robe was standing when I first got there 3 hours earlier.
Wildblood
Henathu Stormwatcher 70th Beastlord of Luclin Server and Proud Member of <Sheep>

Kaynin

Update : just spawned and of course it didn't have the drop.  It's spawn isn't a bug but it seems exceedingly lame that such a rare spawn doesn't have the drop 100% of the time.

Gromk

9hours 6 minutes and counting in ME..... had 2 named spawns at the wolf spot closest to the fire.... First got killed by pet, otehr got killed by proc, third I'm going to kill bare handed and strangle to death when he pops. Incase that the line about beastlord has to reclaim it means nothing but player can get finishing blow...

Kaynin

Just had another pop, this time he was more generous, he dropped a wolf pelt..  To me an epic named that is this rare should have a 100% drop rate.

Shadowpaw

Shadowclaw Grimwhisker
General of the Khati Sha
Level 68/33AA, VT
200 Baking, 200 Brewing, 200 Fletching
[Stoic] / Povar

Gromk

11hours 11minutes of camping wolf and still only 2 spawns without drops....

Kaynin

10.5 hours, finally got the piece on the 3rd named spawn.  I have a but out there for the rarity /shrug we'll see what happens