Main Menu

Epic issues?

Started by Tastian, September 25, 2004, 03:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eatbugs

Supposedly the (in)frequency of the ME drop will be fixed tomorrow as well - we'll see.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Tastian

Yeah even a dev has commented directly on the other boards that the rate would be fixed tomorrow.  I'm still waiting on a copy over to test so I couldn't test the 1.5 effect.  8(  

Originally they said it wouldn't be that hard because the code just wasn't added for pets like it was for players.  I don't think it'd go live without hitting test first though, so if it never showed up there we might have to wait another patch before it's fixed.  Is the 1.5 atleast clicking from inventory on test?  That was another little change that was supposed to happen.

Dimo

Okay rounded up a group and killed Gryme.  Looted the key...couldn't open the door.  Key in the inventory, key on the cursor, log off, log back on....the door wouldn't freaking open!  There is only ONE door into the castle right?  What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Dimo
66 Beastlord on Xegony

Vidyne

Lots and LOTS of doors in EQ are extremely hard to click open with keys.

100% way to open door:

Hold key on inventory, get close to door, press U(default UI) key, this is your ... execute key or, open key, will open doors around you.

Jatash

I am HAVING SERIOUS ISSUES on Cazic Thule NPC turn in .....I cant seem to get there without 50 mobs on me at once.   Is there any adice on style, route, grp class or strategy that will help me.....?

:mrgreen:     Frazzled atm so please anyone able to lend advice, its appreciated

Jatash Lightningpaw
Master of Beasts of  Xegony

treebasher

Cazic Thule,

Unless you are Vah Shir and can sneak you need to get a group and head to the pyramid. There are lots of see invis mobs on the way and many adds so I would suggest bringing crowd control. I did this 2 weeks ago with 2 BL, cleric, druid, wizzard and mage. Our version of crowd control was we could control 5 at a time lol. We beat out way to and up the pyramid was a fun little trip. There are quite a few wanderers around the pyramid base and they are sowed so expect adds. Other option I have heard used is to have a necro drag your corpse there and rezz you using FD along the way to loose mob aggro. I must say that it was quite satisfying to smack my way to CT NPC after a couple of earlier failed attempts.

Dumpty

I am a troll and i ran right up to him invis dodging the see invis carefully w/o aggroing an mobs. read 1.5 forum for thread on how to run the wall to get to the top of pyramid.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Dimo

Using U on the default UI worked like a charm.  I had the key from Gryme on my cursor, stood infront of the door with the key/cursor on the door, hit U, and VIOLA it opened.  We had 11 peeps avg lvl of 62 (one toon was 55 otherwise the highest was 69 with most of us at or above 62, we owened the spider, however his adds upon death wiped us.  Nice ring dropped but it was lore and we didn't have time to loot the other ring...oh well.  Kill the spider ninja loot, succor, and roll for the goodies is the plan next time.  I did get my ground spawn as well.
66 Beastlord on Xegony

Jatash

OK i got all done...have killer notes on all mobs for anyone needing them.

Now ...i am hearing mixed issues on girplan....any new info b4 i attempt this...do i need a 72 man raid force lool.....

need to se this up fast, so any advice again is appreciated.....

Jatash Lightningpaw
Master Beastlord of Xegony