Main Menu

EPIC 1.5 CHECKLIST ** COMPLETE! ** NOW WITH PART 0!

Started by Drakh, September 23, 2004, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felidae

Nice list.  A correction, ale  is: barley, cask, malt, water flask (yields 3)

Felidae

Getting ready for the last battle so I made the following...

Drakh

Quoteonly thing I would add is average force levels needed next to each fight - ex. (2 groups) (raid force) ( solo-70)

This list is just a brief rundown for quick ingame reference to hails and what to do with loot.
It would be wrong for  me to "steal" all the hardwork put in by Lyonoh Thundercat. His EXCELLENT and very concise post lists all relevant information to the epic. and should be used first and formost over a simple checklist.

Savage Lord Drakh Darkscale, 69.70 Feral Lord, <Europa> Druzzil Ro
"You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first!"- Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boy Scout.[/color]

Tzuka

Is there a checklist for the quest skipping 1.0 please?

Shrouded

Drakh - The acid wash can be made by combining 3 celestial essence (player made, a whole lot of recipes to make them) and a jar of acid (vendor bought) in a tanaan brew barrel (must be the ones in PoKnowledge).  Celestial essences can be found at all times in the bazaar on any server and the combine for acid wash is 151.  I was able to just buy the acid wash as a whole off a trader in the bazaar, but that was on Druzzil and I am unsure about other servers.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Tzuka

QuoteTrigger traps to spawn Bolder Fiend, A Stone Beast, Boulder Stonehand in the Grey

Loot piece of acrylia ore

Are you sure? Ive been camping this zone for 2 days now and all ive found is "Perfect Acrylia Ore".

Oneiromancer

I'm pretty sure that's it, it's the same piece from Epic 1.0 and it only drops off of those spawned rock mobs.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Tzuka

Thanks Oneiro.

In that case, the checklist must be changed, because ive been overcamping this part for a "piece of acrylia ore" that doesnt exist.  :evil:

Tzuka

QuoteCombine Ukun hide, Ukun hide, and Acid wash into a brew barrel. (100 brewing needed)

Receive Tanned ukun leather

Should probably add that its (NO DROP). I didnt know and i had somebody else do the combine for me..  :oops:

Mhordel

I compiled most of this information together for myself from all the goodies you all hammered out, in a Storyline file, and since I am likely not the only one who likes to do this with Quests and info I need to access alot, here it is for you all too!

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=3765
[70.760+ *RETIRED* Wildblood] Mhordel (Wood Elf) <Company of the Golden Anvil>
Firiona Vie Server

Kunriis

Its extremely helpful to know that Zazamoukh is at -1750,+1300. That way no one has to search the entire the zone trying to find him like i did.  :(

Ooklak

confirmed they fixed faction on diggugu, conned indifferent, but then I'm an ogre and he's a troll....

da ook

Ooklak

Not to nit pick, this rules but in part 5 we have:

Locate Rashara in Jaggedpine Forest:
You say, 'Hail, Rashara Wrualla'
You say, 'most dear'
You say, 'luck'
You say, 'not possible'
You say, 'what does not end'
Recieve Responce from the Elders

You don't say "what does not end" that's Muada in the part right before, and the item you receive is "Request of the Elders".

Just lettin ya know.

da ook

BigandUgly

http://www.legionofthedead.org/boards/uploads/post-27-1068852627.jpg" border="4" width="390" height="159">

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=584040&resize=true" target="new">
      BigandUgly's Magelo Profile

TerrorizzerTz

Terrorizzer Whenbearsattack 72 Ogre Feral Lord of Shining Alliance
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=938982