Main Menu

Drogmor in Gunthak

Started by Caali, September 23, 2004, 02:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katillone

Did this last night on Inny, only cleared the left and right ph once, and the named spawned on the right the very next round.  Guess luck was with me.

Killed it with no incident at 7100 buffed hps and a cleric in my back pocket :)

Katillone Quickpaw
Eclipsing Sojourn
Innoruuk Server

Zemm

I killed this last night solo, toe-to-toe + pet cleric.  Level 66, 7100 HPs raid buffed w/ 1/2 elemental, half bazaar gear, 150+ AA, DPoC 65 pet.  He spawned across from the front of the stairs, close to the wall after the first clearing.  I only have 12 defensive AA, but every offensive AA except for WA4 + WA5.

I had V + KEI, pet had the normal 8 or 9 BL pet buffs only.  I pet clericed about 50% of this fight, fought toe-to-toe about 40%, he ran just under 10% health.  Hit for around 610.  With self heals + paragon, I ended the fight at 70% health, mana 30%, pet 20% health.  I opened up immediately with slow, then pet, then SV + Incap.  Pet's Rellic proc aggroed instantly and I was not able to grab aggro with that so I chose not to aggro kite.  I am pretty sure I could have pet clericed the entire fight without running out of mana.

Aneya

He was up when I got there. I fear kitted him to death. First time i've used Flash of Light since lvl 30 back in echo before they nerfed/retuned Flash of light.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore