Main Menu

OoW Spell Turn-in

Started by Vahaus Warder, September 23, 2004, 04:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vahaus Warder

Note from mod:  All of these are now researchable (except the lvl70 ancient).

Level 66
Minor Muramite Rune

Level 67
Lesser Muramite Rune

Level 68
Muramite Rune

Level 69
Greater Muramite Rune No Drop

Level 70
Glowing Muramite Rune No Drop

Level 70
Ancient Muramite Rune No Drop

Turnin for spells is:
Karsor the Mad, in Dranik's Scar
Loc is -1670, -40

Edit to new board list format
Edit to new turn in order

Choppin

Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Sempai

First level 70 spell is Festering Malady. My rolls ahve been hurting lately, so no luck going for second yet.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

cettin

anyone got updated list of all are spells 66-70?

Siodan

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3692

just check the other forum ..this is in two diffrent places .. should probably reduce the posts to only one.

66- Healing of Mikkily / Chimera Blood
67- Muada's Mending / Focus of Undalla / Spiritual Vitality
68- Growl of the Beast (pet haste) / Spirit of Undalla (pet) / Spirit of Irionu (proc)
69- Spiritual Ascendance / Feral Vigor /Glacier Spear / Feral Guard
70- Festering Malady

thats as uptodate as i know it.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Kivuli

Yeah, but this one's nice and organized and has exactly what we need. Turn-ins by rune type and order. Someone sticky this, I keep forgetting which post it is. :p

kizh

second 70 spell is our pet "Spirit of Rashara"

Kossos

lvl 70 spells
1 DoT
2 Pet
3 Fero upgrade
4 nuke
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=725398" TARGET="_blank"> Kossos 65 Feral Lord
http://www.clubfu.net/" TARGET="_blank">Club Fu
Bristlebane

Choppin

wish they had made pet first...
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Ttony

Quote from: Choppinwish they had made pet first...

I just wished they had made anything but that cheesy DoT first.
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Moffett

Quote from: Ttony
Quote from: Choppinwish they had made pet first...

I just wished they had made anything but that cheesy DoT first.

Then they could have given us the cheesy Ferocity first  :lol:

Dummkopf

The dot isnt really good, but at least it has so low aggro i can use it on raids and i do so on nearly every mob that probably lives long enough to get some damage out of it. With only 1.5s cast time its fast enough as well.

I would really love to see it changed to higher damage though, 110 a tick isnt really great for a level 70 spell.

Tastian

Yeah the level 70 dot atm is "ok".  It can be used in spots, is low aggro, but the damage is just too low for a level 70 omens spell.  The spell you see right now is the spell beastlords should have gotten back at level 65 instead of plague.  I've been trying to get it tweaked up around the ~180 range, but no luck so far.  8(

Beerig-FV

How do these spells work?

If I buy spiritual Ascendance in Bazaar for example, and scribe it, while having not turned in any level 69 runes, will I get SA with my first rune turn-in, or will I get Feral Vigor cause obviously I already have SA...

I see folks sell the turn-in spells in Bazaar on our server and was wondering...

Tardar

You don't buy the spells, you buy or loot the Runes.  The spells you get, as you turn in Runes is set as it shows above.  Your first Greater Rune turn in will get you SA.  Your second Greater turn in will be FV.