Main Menu

Got ideas?

Started by Tastian, September 23, 2004, 09:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mewzee

More ideas for beastlords....

Doesn't it seem weird that Shaman can turn into a Werewolf via AA and have it as a permanet illusion and beastlords cannot do that?

Well I think we should have an AA that turns us into a Werewolf like shammys, called Pact of the Wurine, this AA will turn us into Light Grey Werewolves (light grey would be a different shade than the BE pet color, would be shades lighter, or maybe brown or reddish brown?) and have it improve our run speed, increase accuracy with hits, increase hps and mana slightly (as in like a self buff of additional 500hps/mana?) and increase our dps.

That would be cool and fun I think...and would look bad ass. Numbers for the increase in hp/mana, dps, accuracy ect. all can be played with, I was just coming up with this on the spot so gimme a break =p.

Also something I think we need as spell utility are the following:

Talisman of the Tribunal - it sucks that Shammys are only ones who can cast this and that it takes one spell slot, while beastlords are left behind casting two spells for diease and poison. Give it to us already geez it can't hurt to have it.

Group Haste - again beastlords are half shammys, you didn't give us any spells in the past to have us follow shammys when you should have, so now your gonna have to give us all previous old group haste spells, plus a brand new one that is current and decent to the shaman line for bsts please.

Old Haste called Celerity - for the love of all that is nature, PLEASE FIX THE SPELL to last longer duration according to level like it should be, we've been asking this forever.

Minohten Mending (all ranks) - needs an upgrade, this spell should be like rangers current spell Potamid Salve it should be a single target heal, and it should cure its target of all Poison/disease/curses.

Edit: wrong spell, I was thinking of minohten and instead put muada's.

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Sikkem

Quote from: Mewzee on May 11, 2007, 03:10:26 AM
Old Haste called Celerity - for the love of all that is nature, PLEASE FIX THE SPELL to last longer duration according to level like it should be, we've been asking this forever.

The duration of celerity is pretty right for its level. The trouble is that it's a level 63 beastlord spell because shamans get it at level 56, enchanters get it first at level 39. So when oyu look at the duration you have to look at it as a level 39 spell not a 56 or 63.

A new group haste with longer duration would fix this problem  8-)

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Khauruk

Quote from: Sikkem on May 11, 2007, 09:07:15 AM
Quote from: Mewzee on May 11, 2007, 03:10:26 AM

The duration of celerity is pretty right for its level. The trouble is that it's a level 63 beastlord spell because shamans get it at level 56, enchanters get it first at level 39. So when oyu look at the duration you have to look at it as a level 39 spell not a 56 or 63.

A new group haste with longer duration would fix this problem  8-)

Given SOE's track record for lame-o spells being added, I would really much rather see the duration scaled up to 70, as Tastian suggested.  Perhaps time for more dev PMs again :)
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Chickennuggets

Perhaps with a new level increase (that is coming up in november right?)we might get some of the later group shammy spells... haste, talisman... etc.  Since we get the shammy spells later, maybe this levl increase will push us to a considerable enough level to get those.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Spiritclaw

I'm hoping for some type of cure all like rangers got.  Used to be we had better cures than them, but with TSS we lost out as they they a poison/disease/curse cure.  As far as I know we are the only healing class now without the ability cure curses and it has gotten me killed a few times.  Fighting in MPG, zoned to pok without realizing I had been cursed.
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Kope

Was thinking about utility issue - have an AA, disc, whaterver that cut the reuse timer on all discs in grp (raid if MGBed).  Dunno if that is overpowering or not but was thinking would be a nice chain instead of AoS :)

Dunno if that is possible to acctually put in the game but it seems that would make us pretty useful on raids w/ out stepping on toes.  Be nice in grps and for soloing as well.

Or we could get a series of MGB effects so we would have to choose and be situational - sheilding, DoT sheilding, combat effects modifiers, cures or what ever. 

Start to carve out our niche as melee MGBers?  Still would like to stay DPS class though

Kope

jitathab

There is a raid banner that does this.

Rahnora

I'd just be happy with a no drop AA invis. :roll:

Babybst

Quote from: Rahnora on June 16, 2007, 02:08:20 PM
I'd just be happy with a no drop AA invis. :roll:

I would be happy with innate set time invis like druid and rangers have. This can last upto 30 min with AAs. I believe this ability is called fixed invis?
Babycat
The Rathe(KARANA) server
Level 72

Gxser

I think its time The Beastlord is allowed to grow out of the Shaman to become its own class with its own class specific usefullness.

Example : We are a pet class help our pets survive. We have issues with this and they do need to be addressed, ex:  Daosheen dots that land that we cannot cure and pet goes bye bye , Pyre Lord-Direwind AE ramp that almost seems specifiically designed to eat pets , not going to list them all but ya get the point. Another ex: Our line of spells are basically old shaman spells , I think its time Beastlords get Beastlord spells.

AA's should be helpful. Add endurance to AoS among other things this one needs help. An AA that would have our pet act as Wall to help control the push of raiders. A Haste that makes sense, not the short duration low % (a potion can be better than) haste we have now. It was outdated when we got it and what we got was worse. Give us Beastlord spells for the Level we are, not shaman spells 10 , 15, 20 levels later. That has caused a messload of problems with our class over the years and why many felt or feel the class was broken and forgotten.

We raise our children and at some point they become their own person with residue from how they were raised. The same thing should go here. With new Levels coming out this would be a perfect time to consider us raised and let us be our own class.
G

80 Bst

Luclin

! Greater  than no one as good as any !

Gimp Gear

Khauruk

Heh...I wish we still did get shammy spells...wtb Quiescence, RGC, Blood of Nadox, etc,....
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Greystoke

I would put in my 2 cents and say that yes, we need our own stuff. We need stuff that is not lvl 40 shammy stuff. But things like fixed invis....forget it. Thre are some things we will not and shoudl not get. The classes that have those instant invis aas get them be ause that is a large part of the class. I play a SK, a BST and a DRU, and it would seem really weird for me to be spending aas on the BST for the innate invis aa that the SK and the druid have. Especially since the druid has had that since what... pop or so? Up warder dps, up DOT dps, even.. up pet survivability, give us cures and heals that DO something. But in exchange for all of that, drop the silly idea of fixed invis.
Can't we all just get along

Rilelil

DoTs are a waste of mana imo give pet surviability  to us more so then just the rune shields we have maybe some pet defensive AA or share our mod 2 abilities this would increase survivability and the pet dps we are missing. As far as instant cast AA invis wouldnt mind it at all but not going to scream for it although a spell form wuold be nice and something we could inhierit a form of from shamans.
More then anything tho I would like to see a unique skill or ability that would actually be a benefit to a raid other then a lack luster buff and AA regen  HP / Mana that isnt benefical really unless you can chain 3 of them togeather.

Pindol

Hey Hey, Ho Ho, The Bat Wing Component Has Got To Go.

recoil silverclaws

Quote from: Pindol on June 19, 2007, 07:25:17 PM
Hey Hey, Ho Ho, The Bat Wing Component Has Got To Go.
rofl
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--