Main Menu

Epic Completed

Started by Bananea, September 24, 2004, 05:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zagumm

Any idea if the warders are mezzable or possibly whether they could be kited ?

Shieara

Grats on the epic guys!

Although it looks kind of..uhh...well I don't like its graphic  :?

Drakh

Woot Grats! :)

Cant wait to get mine thats an awesome weapon!

Savage Lord Drakh Darkscale, 69.70 Feral Lord, <Europa> Druzzil Ro
"You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first!"- Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boy Scout.[/color]

Gatito

Oh quick question.  How does the clicky effect work?  Do you get the bonuses of double attack and the HP or does it all go to your warder?

I've been wondering about that since the effects made it onto lucy.

Again, congratulations!
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=220421>Gatito Vicioso
67 Beastlord of Prexus
Alliance of the Griffin

xenaia

CillianFV

The club looks a lot scarier than I expected.  I like it.  Very nice.  New title is not bad either. :D

Congratulations, and I hope to follow in your footsteps soon.
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Coprolith

Congratulations and jubilations  :D

quick q:
The effect savage wildcaller's blessing adds a proc named savage blessing strike. Does this imbued proc also last for only 1 minute like the effect?

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Skals

According to Lucy's the effect is only on the pet and it stacks with our normal haste and pet proc (doesn't stack with nights dark terror).  And yes, the proc component will only last 1 min like the rest of the buff.

What doesn't seem to mesh much is the description of the effect on the epic.  It doesn't show it on Lucy but I had it linked to me while I was playing last night and took a screen shot.  It says:
"Savage Wildcaller's Blessing    
Spell Effect: Fills your warder with the blessing of the savage wildcaller, increasing its hit points, doubling its attack rate, evasion rate, and providing it with the power to make an envenomed strike and potentially stunning any creature that attacks it."

I see no where in lucy's description that it will stun a mob either from the proc or from being hit.  The description implys that the stun component is from the warder being hit rather then hitting the mob.  I also see no haste in lucy's desciption but I assume they just worded the "doubling its attack rate" poorly and should of said "double attack rate".  So I'm not really concerned about that but a missing stun component is something to wonder about.

TerjynPovar

Congratulations guys!  Job well done! :)
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Fionnah

Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Raaski Razorclaws

Smells the wining of monks from miles away...

Ours is 26/22 with +2 cold for a possibilty of 28/22.

Theirs is 21/18 with +1 magic for a possiblity of 22/18.

Grymslade

Visit Monkly Business Raaski, it's already begun, and is very ugly.

However, it's not as ugly as that epic club beastlords have now.  Ugh, glad I don't have to worry about ever getting it.
-Grymslade (My Magelo)
-Retired Feral Lord of Mithaniel Marr

Furrf

Bengali

The monks would have a better argument if we had double attack anywhere near the level that they do, and if our damage wasn't divided up so much among three categories.  Giving a monk and a beastlord the same ratio weapons always ends up as a much better deal for the monk than the beastlord.

You can't just look at weapon ratios without comparing the underlying skillsets.  Some piercers might not be that big a deal in the hands of a warrior, but would be incredible if a rogue had them.  Knight 1h weapons would be insane if warriors or rangers could use them.  Casters can get a 30/30 weapon with Time Lapse in the Plane of Time (and a 37/35 Time Lapse weapon elsewhere), but melees can only get a 25/29 Time Lapse weapon, and that's in later GoD.

I actually don't know if the monk ratio is right or not, but I do think that people need to take into account the fact that monks and beastlords actually don't share some fundamental combat skills.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"