Main Menu

Epic 1.5 - Tastian

Started by Bananea, September 24, 2004, 11:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bananea

The clicky doesn't seem to be granting our pets the 250dd proc.

I have yet to see a "savage poison" message with NPC Spells on.

This makes me wonder if the rest of the clickie is working....Any ideas Tastian?

Gospodar

I have seen pet proc it ONCE when I used it and that was really chain-like proc... Other than that never.... Figure its bugged i think relic blocks it....

*edit*

Ok just tried it with no relic on pet procs like friggin uzi but relic seems to block procs COMPLETELY. Needs to be fixed....
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Bananea

Very odd, thank you for figuring this out.

Gospodar

Same thing happens when you use, for instance, Symbol of the planemasters and NDT.... You get both icons like both spells sticked but latter one wont work  :?  Needs to be looked into otherwise itll make epic almost unusable....  :(

Yzak

I don't recall the exact message but the one on lucy is incorrect.  It had something with Rujarkian in it.  Made sure it wasn't my proc either.  It either doesn't go off alot or gets resisted.
Wildcaller Yzak
Drinal Marr

Gospodar

Yzak try dispelling relic and casting epic clickie on pet. He will flip out and proc like damn uzi for 250... And yes... Wracked by savage poison or sumthin is correct text its just that he doesnt do it at all unless relic is down....

Yzak

Well thats pretty useless!
Wildcaller Yzak
Drinal Marr

Gospodar

Thats pretty bugged is what im thinking. Its known old bug they didnt think of when they made it. I would be perfectly happy if they made it so epic overwrote relic/new oow proc and i had to recast it after its gone. Burst in dps would be worth it, however that is just part time solution real fix would be to make them stack but that would require coding and we all know how that usually goes.... They will put it into consideration then think a lot about it then I dunno...

Epic clickie is broken as hell atm for bsts and needs fixing, hope they work on it as quick as they did with necro one  :cry:

Deiadrox

Yea the poison procs like a muther.. to bad you loose the dps from rellic just to be able to use it once every 10mins.  

DIE SOE.

Shieara

Lol, well I am glad we got such a great epic!  I was actually arguing with a fellow beastlord (good friend) earlier about how I didn't like the effects they gave us and thought they were gimp.  More fuel for the fire!

Gospodar

Clickie on epic would kick ass if it stacked. Think of it like another aggro-free dps disc every 10 mins... Just make it work now...

Deiadrox

one more annoyign thing is that it targets your pet when you cast.. certain items(shrunken goblin skull, wild lords tunic etc) dont have to target you to cast ...   I wish they wouold change this so its not such a hassle.  It's not a big deal but I think  it would make a difference.

Grymlok

Well, the items you are mentioning are Self-Buffs.  Any spell that can only target you doesn't need to be targeted.  Everything else does.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Deiadrox

Yea, but I'm sure it's not out of SOEs power to do so.. it's such a short term buff that its annoyign to have to change targets.

Eatbugs

I wouldn't mind it switching targets if the proc stacked.  The proc not stacking (or at least taking precedence over Rellic) makes it fairly useless.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal