Main Menu

Epic clicky quick fix

Started by Bananea, September 27, 2004, 03:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bananea

Okay tested this 10 min ago.

I had a pet buffed without Rellic on, hit my epic, and then cast Rellic so that Rellic was in the buff slot just after epic clicky.

This way when you click your epic, it will "stack" until it fades, then Rellic will take over again.

Decent quick fix until SoE can fix it.

Razimir

So can use clicky one time until rellic fades?

-Raz

janabell

i think what hes saying is that if your epic buffs is above your relic buff on the pets buff bar then it willt kae effects over relic
Janabell 75 Beast Lord
Guild Member of Iratus Lepus

Razimir

Worked, thanks for a tip! I guess I need to crap buff my warder every time I summon it, so I can cancel magic some buff to fit epic clicky in (mgb buffs will block the empty buff slot).

-Raz

Eatbugs

It's a good workaround for solo situations, anyway - thanks. :)

(Doesn't work for long in group or raid situations if you have Pet Affinity, as the empty buff slot gets filled up.)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Bengali

It's not that bad in group situations either, if you wait until group buffs are done before dispelling your buffs, and if you have more than one top slot clear.  I was able to do 4-6 depending on who was there.  It does get trickier with things like focus and virtue that will overwrite a bunch of crap buffs at one time, and take the slot of the first one.

Raids are another story, since there will be bardsongs and mgbs and npc effects that will basically make it impossible to consistently keep a slot clear ahead of rellic, etc.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Siodan

you guys keep talking about Relic ..but what about the NEW proc Irionu? Is it causeing the same issues with the proc stacking or not? it might have been fixed with the new spells een if the old ones are bugged. .. just like some info.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Gospodar

Irionu blocks it as well....
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace