Guild Tier Listing

Started by Deaddragoxo, January 06, 2004, 04:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaddragoxo

4th Tier Guild Progress

Site shows where guilds on different servers are in the game.[/url]

Edit Kashmiir: Corrected Link

Grymbok

Not exactly up to date, missing three Veeshan EP guilds that I can see...
Elder Grymbok Fizzog - 65 Beastlord - Veeshan
Fizbak - 55 Wizard - Veeshan

shenker

My raiding org on test (not a guild just a collection of people) that goes by the name of TSF-test server friends are in time. In fact we just offed time TZ. We are the only org in ele/time on the server.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

Klav

For RZ Ascending Dawn and Wudan have reached Quarm
MiM is elemental but hasnt defeated Fennin Ro yet.
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Deaddragoxo

well the guilds themselves must update it, as far as i know. So ya some guilds may be missing but for the most part it is a good reference.

tiggerroo

Guilds do not have to update it themselves.  We were surprised that after we killed Xegony it was up to date that day.
Tiggerroo N'Blinky
70 beastlord kitty
Talionis - Prexus

Skanda

Saryrn guild that got into Elemental Wed. night is already on there too.

Valsuvious

Please remove Hammer of Retribution and change Timeburn's name to Pantheon of Time on the Maelin Starpyle server.  Hammer reached elementals in may or so but broke up shortly after that (i was a member of that guild at that time).  Timeburn recently lost their guild leader and changed names to Pantheon of Time.

Xalmat

Hint:

In-game, or on EQIM, ;tell xegony.reffi, or email him (link on the site)

Thats about the only way you can get updated.

[65 Arch Convoker] Sage Xalmat Lunaire (Human) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
[65 Archon] Eiyana Lunaire (Gnome) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
Lead Librarian/Moderator of The Magician's Tower

Dorrogtr T`A

That's a neat little website.  :)

Tytallia

Fennin Ro down to New Dawn Rising(Torv) today, and the list still shows us needing SolRo who we killed over a month ago.

malkor wolfestorm

For Ayonae Ro Casus Belli is no more, it's been disbanded a while now but all the others are up to date.   We actually have something similiar on our server board.   If you do list any more form AyRo Legend of the Jokers disbanded last week also.

http://pub142.ezboard.com/fayonaerofrm14.showMessage?topicID=236.topic

Kivuli

Neat site. :) Just e-mailed the guy to add Sword of Fate on Prexus. We just killed Rallos tonight and became tier4.

totania

This site just started to annoy me.  The guy won't update it until Uqua is fixed and defeatable.

This makes no sense to me.  Not updating this site is not putting pressure on Sony.  They could care less if some flat website with no membership gets updated or not.

Someone else with hosting space should grab that site and start a new tier listing.  Someone that won't just take his ball and go home when he encounters a problem he doesn't like.

Member of Night Eternal

Traz

Seems the site isn't even truly active now.   :cry: