Main Menu

BoT and CoD at 65 and 70

Started by Tzuka, September 30, 2004, 08:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

Correct me if im wrong, but the aggro range in solro used to be bigger than our pets attack range, meaning you have to pull 2s in solro...  wasnt aware we could solo 2 solro mobs very efficiently at once.

Tehlar ZZ

was there PLing my twink yesterday, aggro is definitely  too big to pet pull with.  there are a couple spawns you can do 1 at a time, but not many.  I would need  about two ches for every three sets of two,  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1187570 is my magelo.

Nusa

If you actually cared about single-pulling, which you clearly don't, try using sneak to park your pet close enough to pull. Vah shir sneak does have uses, after all.

But reality is that by the time you're well enough equipped to solo there, you will have lost interest in being there for yourself.

Tehlar ZZ

Quote from: Nusa on March 29, 2005, 08:06:35 AM
If you actually cared about single-pulling, which you clearly don't, try using sneak to park your pet close enough to pull. Vah shir sneak does have uses, after all.

But reality is that by the time you're well enough equipped to solo there, you will have lost interest in being there for yourself.
tried it -- too many of the spawns required a frontal approach.