Main Menu

Epic 2.0 Paricle Effects

Started by Rhaynne, October 02, 2004, 01:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aspro

Well, not much particles on our epic ...

Zurash Kittenclaws

As flashy as some of the others are, I hope we get more than a glowing eyeball hehe. (I think we will, those screens weren't the clearest or anything) :)
Elder Zurash Kittenclaws - 70 Beastlord - Lanys T'Vyl Server

Man0warr

rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Bananea

Can't really rely on the emulator either...I saw a very different magician epic particle on Mage Compendium, shown by a GM supposedly. It was very flashy.

Roarinn

Think you can give a direct link of the thread on the mage forums? Id like to see it.
"Please... tell me the answer... ...is fate unchangeable? If something... ...can be right and useless at the same time... ...why can't something... ...be wrong and priceless? Even at his most powerless... ...man's existence is never without meaning..." -- Suikoden

Bananea

Quinnotetiquan

That may be the casting animation particle effects. When a shammy with their epic casts a spell, the mouth on their epic opens.

Zurash Kittenclaws

Things like that may make our epic look a lot better than it does atm. I dont mind the look, but if all the eyes light up or flash, or the mouths open, or some claws come out of the epic or something when we cast, it may look a lot nicer hehe. :)
Elder Zurash Kittenclaws - 70 Beastlord - Lanys T'Vyl Server