Main Menu

Dranik Scar's Fire pit instance

Started by zaab, October 18, 2004, 02:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaab

Took my hydra cleric and druid team to a fire pit instance.  Gave up on farming spells in murkglider as sony made it very unfriendly to any other than full groups.  I wasn't interested in rune farming, but wanted to find somewhere to xp without putting up with the trainers in wos.  Well, I found it.  The zi at the fire pit zone is fully linear, single pulls back to zi untill zone repops, so just start over.  8% aa per kill out of group.  Snare is very usefull, but could actually just do with cleric, as when they run, they path TO the zi, instead of towards the other mobs.  Lvl 68 pet stun helps also.  2 hours in instance ended up with a bunch of diamonds, blue diamonds and rubies, and about 900pp in plat drops.

Clanncy Macalroy

Hey Zaab Long time no see.  Thanks for the Info btw.  I have a Warrior, and a Cleric that I am working on for a hydra team.  I know the Why a warrior?  Well, he's my first toon in EQ and I am nostalgic.  Anyway, I think I will take them there soon.  I have been doing spell farming in groups there a bunch but for some reason it didn't dawn on me to level my alts there until you brought it up.
Clanncy Macalroy
Arch Animist of Saryrn
Don't pull my tail, and I won't rip out your Throat!