Main Menu

Classes in EQ - The final word

Started by Whiptail_Warclaw, October 03, 2004, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiptail_Warclaw

This was posted at Alla's... it speaks for itself.

Enjoy  :D

QuoteOk Hi Everyone im new here and I think that The Following classes Are Good For EQ soloing and grouping. and ones that suck.

Necromancers are good only if you know how to use em right.

Bards strait up suck cause you can only play 1 at a time.

Warriors. Only reason i like cause they can use most gear.

Shamans, are pretty good with there spells but not as good as wizards, and other mages.

Clerics, They ok i mean for grouping for a hard mob that always hurts u and i like temp:)

Druids, It claims SoW is the best spell, Barb Shamans get that earlyer than druids...

Bezerkers suck.

Beast lords are fun. You get a different creature within certain Lvls So ur not stuck wit the same skelaton look always.

Mage, They ok For pet, magic spells necromancers are better.

Wizards, I like em alot they good spell casters and i like the transportin spells.

Paladin, They just Sucky warrior/cleric

ShadowKnight again Half breeds tend to suck alot sometimes this class can be a good class if used right.

Enchanter. why would you wanna change into a illusion just for looks u get no power ups but u can sneak into cities... or confuse players by going /a well it kinda gets boring but its a pretty good class for spell enchants and flying sword:)

Monks, They suck nobody plays em anymore

Rouge, Never tryed you tell me if they good or not

Ps. I wish those big boats still worked into EQ I hate Pok I lag to death, I wish there was other transportation besides transportation.

Question:) if U dont run the patch In EQ like if i go to settings and Type PatchMe Will my game messup or will i lag more or will my settions not be updated?
[/quote]
Baron Whiptail "Mr Whippy" Warclaw
Iksar Savage Lord of 62 seasons.
Drinal server.
- Created: October 09, 2003.
Bringing ice-cream to the people of Norrath for the last 62 seasons...

"The only thing worse than one Beastlord, is six Beastlords, in a group, in the same zone as you... We'll try and leave you a few mobs."

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

beastik

[49 Beastlord] Beastik[/ur]

Rhaynne

QuoteNo Rangers?

I guess he doesn't like speaking about the dead.

Lorathir

QuoteI wish there was other transportation besides transportation.

The turn of phrase here is extraordinary.

I'm reminded of classis such as How Do I Love Thee, The Seven Ages of Man, King Lear, and Barney Goes Dancing.

Hrann

I don't know, I think he has a point.  I'd hate to be stuck with the same skeleton pet my whole life.

ROFLMAO

Dorrogtr T`A

Dumpty

Hey! Where is my different creature for different levels so im not stuck with the same gfx pet the whole time  :cry:   I are have been robbed.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Shille

QuoteRouge

WOOT! A class I haven't played yet.

Why can't I find it on the Class Select screen?

Gurgar

QuoteClerics, They ok i mean for grouping for a hard mob that always hurts u and i like temp:)

If that's the extent of his familiarity with cleric buffs, I think it pretty much sums up his post pretty well. :P

Jolrash

Quote from: Whiptail_WarclawNecromancers are good only if you know how to use em right.

Man i could not agree with this anymore!