Main Menu

Epic 2.0 - Dec 15th Patch

Started by Kashmiir Battlekat, December 01, 2004, 07:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: Vahlar - EQ Dev

Just wanted to let you know that Muada has considered the difficulty of one of the tasks he has given beastlords and has had a change of heart.  As of the next update, he will give you some hints as to how you might combine the items you have found for this stage of Epic 2.0.

Best wishes!

Vahlar

Ogee

Klav

"The truth is coming to the power, and the power is coming to the truth!
And the truth tastes good in a belly full of lies."
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Tigjer_TR

Translation
We are able to give the Shaman a clue without waiting on a patch but cannot give Beastlords one without a patch because unlike the Shaman quest, the Beastlord one "is NOT working as intended"

Tastian

I talked to vah about this today and they told me they were updating the text.  They also re-confirmed that the combine is working properly.  I don't know what the new text will be, but it has to help hehe.  8)

CillianFV

I look forward to hearing the sound of all the Beastlords smacking their forehead and saying "Of course!  Why didn't I think of that?". :wink:
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Merescata

QuoteI look forward to hearing the sound of all the Beastlords smacking their forehead and saying "Of course! Why didn't I think of that?".

Thought the saying was, "I coulda had a V-8"   :P
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Felpaw

What date is the update scheduled for?

Urim

QuoteWhat date is the update scheduled for?

hehe Fel look up!

QuoteEpic 2.0 - Dec 15th Patch
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Gudaman

Yes yes yes the combine is working but they never said if the container to do the combine actually exists.

Tarsq

The Updated text from test, gluck :)

[Thu Dec 02 11:53:43 2004] You say, 'make the totem'
[Thu Dec 02 11:53:44 2004] Elder Animist Muada says 'Very well. You must now fashion the shape of the totem and imbue it with what you have collected, but not without this bit of beastlord magic. The elders fashion this essence rarely, so treat it with care. You must find a way to blend the magic items taken from the earth and blood together to make the magical base for this totem.  Then, use the result to surround a solid frame you find and bathe it with our essence with heat to form the magical basis for this treasured item.  Then, you must use fires to mold it.  I trust your knowledge and willingness to learn will guide you through this phase of your trials as a beastlord.'
Tarsq of Test

Felpaw

NM.  I looked it up.

Planned to go to servers in this update are;

2 Zone revamps for our Legends Subscribers.

The Cost of most Gates AAs will be reduced.

The piercing cap for berserkers will be increased.

Brenlo the Updated

In other words sony has no firm date on the update =p

Cetathia

That text is suppose to help us ? How can changing the innitial text help us after trying every combine known to catkind ?
Cetathia, Lady in leather!

Urim

QuoteIn other words sony has no firm date on the update
They sorta have a tentative date which is what was put into post heading, the 15th, you just gotta know where to look. :P

QuoteChanges coming to Tacvi
In the next update, tentatively scheduled for December 15th, some changes will be made to the Gates of Discord zone, Tacvi.  The zone will have increased loot drops and over a dozen new items added to its list.  

We will also be changing the zone reset timer from 3 days to 5 days as some of the new items will be a bit more potent than those currently in the zone.

Go get your flags and be the first to find the new items.

I can't imagine them having two updates within a week or two apart so it's probably safe to assume the updates in their other notice will also go live on the 15th. However, this is SoE so nothing is ever a sure thing when it comes to patches.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'