Main Menu

This is getting frustrating...

Started by aeluder, October 05, 2004, 04:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeluder

I'm trying to log in (again) and it keeps giving me the pw not valid/inactive account screen. So I request a new password, and I put in my email, and it says it's not the right one. I haven't changed my email and I got one earlier this evening from the board, so it's obviously correct. It's getting frustrating.. *sigh* I'd post this in the rant forum, but since I'm unable to login again... I was going through this earlier tonight, and it finally went through, and I changed the PW to what I wanted. Now it's saying my PW is invalid. grrrr

aeluder

K, i think i figured out what happened....

I spent quite some time earlier this evening, trying to figure out my PW, and finally got it. The email address I used kept coming up invalid in the "Forgot my Password", so i figured the account was not accessable anymore to me. I made a new account, and the email I put in, was already in use. So I tried a "Forgot..." on that email again, and it sent me a new PW. I logged in, and set it to auto log me in every time.

After a couple hours I had finally gotten a notification for the account i had created tonight, so I clicked the link to activate and changed the email address to an older one of mine, because I wanted my ISP email on Aeludor, and was hoping to have the new account deleted.

Apparently, I was still logged in as aeludor and it was that account email that I changed heh. I had ALL email except for specific people on my list blocked. I'm kinda nervous that an email was sent already, and because it was blocked, it bounced.

I have the filter opened up now, just in case I didn't miss it. (hoping).
If I did miss it, I was wondering if a Moderator could help me heh. I sent a PM to Jaeron asking for the new account to be deleted. (Because I hadn't gotten confirmation) And I had figured out my PW for the old account.

(Are we confused yet? heh)

Keep: aeludor   (reset PW if possible please)

Delete: misto   (new account that was made since I couldn't log in)

Ya, I feel like a moron right now. Anyway, if I write anymore, I'll have to add chapters.

Thanks,
Aeludor

Jaeren

Problem should be fixed now, was busy raiding and doing another website for someone so just checked here now.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)