Main Menu

Infusion of Spirit? Does this spell even exist? /frustrated

Started by Azmod, October 08, 2004, 03:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azmod

Grrr, been hunting this spell in the Bazaar/PoK for the last few weeks, since I hit 58, purchased 3 E Parchment MQ's, turned in 4 EP's of my own, all to no avail. Not even once has the Spell been listed in the Bazaar at any price.  :roll:
 Seems all the guilds current beasts and shaman already have the spell, but damn it is hard to find. As a recently unretired Beastlord with a mere 18aa, my stats are nowhere even remotely close to capped so this could well be of major use to me, IF, if I could ever find the damned thing... sigh

Purchased all the other 61-64 spells no problem, the 65's are listed in the Bazaar, but I cannot currently afford the 10-15k per spell for the 65's, but at least they ARE listed. No biggie as I still have a couple levels until I need them.
Azmod 66 Beastlord of The Seventh Hammer

Deathclaw

i had the same problem when i was trying for it - got it after 10 hand in and then next 4 hands was it too....

JillieMT

Hehe, that is one of those spells that can elude you for weeks, then suddenly there will be 10 for sale. Same thing happened to me with Rellic. Couldn't find a copy for about 3 weeks, then suddenly there were about 6 for sale.  :P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Gourgeous George

Were you on Drinal I would have several copies waiting for ya matey. I have 4 copies of this on my mule collecting dust.
Gourge
67 Feral Lord of Undivided Faith
Drinal

"Please note, no pets or cute fluffy animals were killed or injured during the filming of this picture. That all took place after the cameras stopped rolling."

Azmod

George, So that's who stole all my copies! Heh...  :P

Finally saw a copy for sale for a mere 10k, being the pauper I am I was 8k short... All the rest of the 61/62 spells sell for 5-50pp, so people do know just how rare IoS really is.

On the good side, Spirit of Sorsha, 64 pet, goes from 5-10k, someone had one listed at 500pp. Both the 65's Sha's Revenge and Ferocity seem to be sitting pretty firm in the 10-15k area.

Solkayn Baddkitty

I had 8 parchments collecting dust in my bank so I decided to turn them in the other night.  Got 2 copies of this spell back to back.  Gave one copy to a fellow beastlord who needed it and put the other on my trader.  I checked the bazaar to see if there was an average price and there were none listed.  Tossed it up for 750pp and it was gone in less than an hour.

Azmod

Just found it for sale, 5k. Snapped it up.
Sad that all the rest of the EP turn in spells go for 20p or less.

Eatbugs

There's a reason all our other EP spells go for less than 20pp - all the Beastlords and Shaman turning in EPs trying to get IoS.  Shaman can't use the other spells they get, so they dump them in the bazaar.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Azmod

Hah hah, Eatbugs, you are quite right, took me many EP turn in tries, now I have 8-9 scrolls for sale that market prices have deemed almost better to sell to a vendor for the 2pp. Sad sad state of affairs.

Purrdey

lol i handed in 6 EPs and got 4 copies, going for 800-1k on Druzzil atm

Azmod

So got an EP last night offf a rotting corpse at ZI, sure enough, it gave me a copy of IoS, lol. ...groan

At least on 7th that will sell in the Baz for 5k+, unless I take pity and pass it onto  guildies...  :P