Main Menu

GoD Pet AA's

Started by Ukator Iceblood, January 06, 2004, 09:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukator Iceblood

Seems a couple of the GoD AA's are going to be pet improvement ones. I'm interested to see how these work and if they stack with the item pet focus.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Kylaz

These 2 AAs will be very interesting for our pets:
Aria of Companionship
     This ability allows your group songs to also affect the pets of group members.
Pet Affinity
     This ability allows your group spells to also affect the pets of group members.
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:liz·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Mallahki

Kylaz, where did you get that info from?

Kylaz

Here and there, but there's at least 2 topics at mage's compendium that discuss and rant about this.
You can also find that here under All GoD AA descriptions/discussion
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:liz·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Zorthar

The main thing that sucks about these AAs is that, the AAs arent for the pet classes, they are for the buffing classes, therefore,  we have to hope that the clerics/druids/shaman/etc find that this is an important aa to get (/sigh not likely)

Jendaru

Quote from: ZortharThe main thing that sucks about these AAs is that, the AAs arent for the pet classes, they are for the buffing classes, therefore,  we have to hope that the clerics/druids/shaman/etc find that this is an important aa to get (/sigh not likely)

Speaking as a level 65 Bard  - since the buffing classes main job is to buff, I would be very surprised if these are not high on peoples lists of AAs.  Where this will fall for me, I have not figured out yet since I only have 50 AAs now, but I am spending all my AAs so far aimed at making my songs better for my groups and my raids.  I am looking forward to the day I don't have to qualify everything I say about my songs with "but I am afraid it won't effect your pets :( ".

Jendaru
Beastlord of the 19th Season
Firiona Vie

TK

A bard from my guild found this link supposedly screen shots from test. http://krop.nerim.net/EQ/divers/GOD/

Although there's no way to verify what these numbers will be when GoD is released if it remains that its going to cost 20aa to be able to buff pets. Then the only people I can see getting this are those with 200+ aa's already and have nothing better to spend on.

Personally I won't be wasting 20aa to be able to give my pet sd/sv and pack shrew.

Tytallia

Don't forget Paragon and Talisman of Jacinth/Shadoo. $$$

Lunani Snowfyre

Quote from: KylazThese 2 AAs will be very interesting for our pets:
Aria of Companionship
     This ability allows your group songs to also affect the pets of group members.
Pet Affinity
     This ability allows your group spells to also affect the pets of group members.

I disagree, the real interesting AA will be
9177 Warder's Fury
9178 This ability imbues your warder with the ability to land critical hits.
9179 Warder's Alacrity
9180 This ability imbues your warder with the ability to flurry attacks.
[65 Feral Lord] Lunani Snowfyre (Vah Shir) <The Unholy Inquisition> - Kael Drakkal
[63 Warlock] Nunila Bloodfyre (Dark Elf) <The Unholy Inquisition> - Kael Drakkal