Main Menu

Update on final fight

Started by Tzuka, October 16, 2004, 05:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felinefury

Utqnia

Cant you just get a necro low level dot the DDA, FD, COH, stand up at raid?

I would imagine that this would get the DDA to warp or run to the necro, with no other aggro, he pops necro FD, raid kills ?

Gwynder

please read my post on epic 1.5 strat for DDA - much easier then some of the problems with raid you have posted here

Gwynder Lifesaviour
70 Wood Elf Ranger
Resilience
Erollisi Marr

Zarkin

Has anyone tried the final fight since TSS went live?  I have been told the DDA is unsplittable from his goons and they all "have" to be offtanked.  Anyone have a confirmation on this?

Timberghost

When I did mine, which was back before TSS, they all had to be offtanked, but they're whimps.  This is probably the easiest final fight out there.  Just put any decent tank on the big guy and even mediocre tanks on the pets.

Guy you hail is under the bridge to the left of the zone in.  Set up the raid at the spawn point, while you go and get set to turn in the cloak.  WHen they're all set and know which pet they're gonna TM (tiger, wolf, scaled wolf, gator, etc.), do your turn in and then CoH over to the raid.  MObs spawn as soon as you turn in.

BTW when I got my drop, the turn in NPC to wrap it had despawned.  Just sit there under the bridge and relax for an hour or two and he respawns.  Did the turn in, got back the wrapped one and turned in at Shar Vahl for my 1.5.  Easy.

Ours has to be one of the easiest 1.5 final battles out there, and the one before it is even easier.  We single grouped the second to last battle.   

Sjgvd

I can confirm that DDA can still be single pulled. Bard using Highsun got him alone last night. Group of 8 was more than enough, 2 were boxed, bard only used for pulling.

Vidyne

The pets are MPG-lvl mobs.
They hit for 990, mitigate slow to partial, immune to snare/root/mez  if memory serves, and randomly rampage or flurry.
He hits for 1550~ , aoe rampages, has a 1kdd, 100hp/mana/end a tick dot every 45 or 60 sec.
He has 600k+ hp
They have 60k+ hp
If pets come, burn the pets... if pets dont come.. burn him.
This could change depending on dps to healing to tanking sliding scale.
But the pets literally die in seconds and frees up additional healers.
At 75 this should be a bit easier.

This info from a month or so ago.. unsure of any changes.

SynidarNC

I just did the final fight last night. We had a group consisting of Me, another 75 Beastlord, a 74 Necro, a 70 Druid, a 75 Cleric who was being boxed by our Tank, a 75 SK. After our first pull of the mob and warders to zone line where the SK failed the feign and died, they were corpse camping the SK, another 75 SK who was nearby offered to help. We rezzed our tank then the other SK aggroed the group of mobs and pulled away while our SK tagged the DDA and brought him back. The other SK feigned after getting far away. We then had the DDA alone and at the zone line. It was a fairly tough fight but we were able to kill him, I looted, then went back and waited for Elana to respawn, turned in the totem, origined to Shar Vahl, turned the wrapped totem in to Muada and got my 5 AA's and my brand new weapon.
Arch Animist Synidar - 83 – Vah Shir – Erollisi Marr

dainfrol

Quote from: SynidarNC on December 17, 2006, 04:46:48 PM
I just did the final fight last night. We had a group consisting of Me, another 75 Beastlord, a 74 Necro, a 70 Druid, a 75 Cleric who was being boxed by our Tank, a 75 SK. After our first pull of the mob and warders to zone line where the SK failed the feign and died, they were corpse camping the SK, another 75 SK who was nearby offered to help. We rezzed our tank then the other SK aggroed the group of mobs and pulled away while our SK tagged the DDA and brought him back. The other SK feigned after getting far away. We then had the DDA alone and at the zone line. It was a fairly tough fight but we were able to kill him, I looted, then went back and waited for Elana to respawn, turned in the totem, origined to Shar Vahl, turned the wrapped totem in to Muada and got my 5 AA's and my brand new weapon.
gratz on your 1.5.  I'm still waiting for enough people to be to do mine.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)