Main Menu

Strike!

Started by Dreambringer, October 19, 2004, 06:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreambringer

We should all go on strike, bag the epics, refuse to buff anyone, and just stand around wherever we go. This bunny is getting rediculous. I read the last dev chat and they aren't even looking at the "top 10's" really, they just look at us complaining.

I really dont care if my pet hits harder really, he should just be able to tank worth a bunny, especially if they are gonna require us to cast a 9 second CH. Pfft that is just bunnyin' retarded. All the dev's want to do is lower our damage on the epic, not give us clues on how to complete 2.0 because we are quote "to fast" on solving them. Ya, sure but hello, the new beasts that come up behind us are going to have the solution handed to them on a silver platter. We are the ones to suffer, but you dont think about that do you.

But what am I complaining about? Isn't like SoE is going to listen.

As far as the new 1.5 final mob, suck it up. It needed an upgrade, the fight is doable. I for one dont want the 1.5 to lose its glory by every beast having one, at least what little it has now. Just because you cant win the very first time you throw your hands up and start crying, you dont deserve it then, go play with your 1.0.

Epic:
adj A: An extended adventure which in return celebrates the feats of a legendary or traditional hero.
B: Very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary

Ordinary:
A: Of no exceptional ability, degree, or quality; average.
B: Of inferior quality; second-rate.

Which do you want?............ That's what I thought.

So in closing SoE, wake your bunnies up! Give the beasts back there growl! And quit bunnying us in the bunny! Or you are gonna lose alot of accounts to WoW. (Like they care really)

-Fix Beasts
-Fix Pets
-Fix Epic Clicky
-Fix Spells

That is all. Flame on.

BTW, someone had to say what we are all thinking.

Wildblood - Wildcaller Dreambringer Pezdispenser
"The Growl of the Wudan beasts"
Proud member of Wudan on Rallos Zek

Eatbugs

Wrong forum?  :P
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Oneiromancer

Definitely wrong forum...and so whiny it's almost the wrong website.  Or used to be...  :(

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Dreambringer

nah perfect place for it.

Bengali

How do you figure that?  It's an obvious rant, and not even a very good one at that.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dreambringer

But in all seriousness, I've requested it move to proper forum. Was posted wrong.

Liga

Why strike when you can quit?  Why keep playing/paying when you know it wont work since it was tried before(see warriors)?  

Do you think youre really going to change minds?  Think objectively.

Mahes

If the game is that bad in your eyes...
If you're that frustrated that you would post something as childish as "quit fucking us in the a$$" in regards to a game...
If you're seriously that bothered by anything in EQ...

Please, quit.  Log off, delete, and go play Counterstrike or something.

Or post this crap in the right forum.  But don't come here and pollute our other forums with this garabge.  You want www.eqbeastlord.com.

I'm not even sure what your post was about.  It's so chock full of half-thought out rants and contradicition that it's making my eyes bleed.  There are civil ways to suggest things to the developers and civil ways to debate problems with the game.  That wasn't it.

Deiadrox

Bah stop pretending like you don't care.  He has valid points, beasts haven't gotten nerfed they just werent upgraded with the last two expansions lol.  Everyone knows it too, at least the people I hang out with.

Bengali

True or not, it's still in the wrong forum. :P
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Krykatt Mousebane

and only Dreambringer I see on EQrankings from RZ is some lvl 67 BL with 0 aa's and Magelo no longer active ... Don't come here trying to stir up stuff ... go play elsewhere or atleast in the right Section.

This Site is the Best BL Site I know that really posts good to know things and everyone helps one another ... so take your Trash Elsewhere.

To know me is to hate me ... and to hate me is to Love me
Predator Krykatt Mousebane
68 lvl BAD KATT !!
STOP LOOKING !!

Gudaman

If you have done any other epic fight's you would know that we had it easy more like too easy. I wish they would of scaled each fight to about the same difficulty.

Dreambringer

Gotta love flames. :)

Dummkopf

Its certainly right in Rants here :)

But Dream has a lot of valid points, our class atm is broken in the content he and other highend bsts play, the epic fight was too easy compared to others (they overdone it a bit, but not spectacular).

Sadly the highend bst community is too small to do anything, even a strike wouldnt do a thing, raids wouldnt even notice except that bst only stuff rots. And i see more and more highend bsts quitting the game every day, it hurts to see that there is no valid reason to take a bst on a raid except as a SD buff bot and that buff isnt even needed anymore. Oh, we can be buffer tanks for rangers, once we die they know they have to watch the aggro they produce.

Jolrash

Just an FYI, this post was moved from the Epic 2.0 forum.  Hope that clarifys some of the previous post.