Main Menu

Warder Lvl

Started by Hecklerkoch, October 27, 2004, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hecklerkoch

Is our Warder a constant lvl based on Spell?  Or, like Necro pets, can the lvl be in a range?  Reason I ask is, last night I hit 36, when I cast a heal on Warder I noticed he was LB. I thought maybe the possibility was a range of lvls, ala Necros, and recast him. Nope, still LB.

I think I know the answer, based on the great info. around this site, but want to verify. This guy gets eaten alive depending on mob. I know when BL originally came out you had spells to increase the Warder lvl & Stats but notice that's not there anymore. Does the L30 Warder green out at like 38?

Thx,

Heck
"It was a woman that drove me to drink and I never wrote to thank her."  -- WC Fields

Tastian

Our warders are always the same level.  We used to level buff them to a set level and now we just summon them at a set level.  Also they went back awhile ago and changed it so pets were no longer summoned in a range, but that you always got the best pet possible out of the summon spell for other classes.

Jzath

He changed to LB because you grew and he did not.  Sadly, you will see your warder turn green to you during your 48th level.
Jzath, beastlord
70 bloodmoons
FV server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1215044